We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Epic Minstrel War Stories!!

We have people who wonder how raw mini's are and we should tell them through our epic war stories! Show the servers that we are the most notable class and can not be stopped! We deal great dps if traited right and deal the best heals if traited right! We can buff and boost very well and can attack multiple targets at once! So gatther around mini's! Share how you have conquored through Middle Earth!!!

Thumbs up

Minstrels FTW!!!

Cool

Yeah, sooooo true! Like my bro who's a guardian. Always amazes him when I bring out the Call of Omre and blast people tons faster than he ever could. I wouldn't want to change. Very strong with War Speech enabled. Plus, you can heal yourself! Get that? (as in, you boost your moral 150+ in one move, anyone????????)

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

So just the other day I was in this fellowship healing my butt off...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000b1e1a/signature.png]Kangas[/charsig]
    [URL="http://helmsdeep.guildportal.com"]Helm's Deep[/URL] Kangas-Captain Kangdoom-Champ Furtive-Burg Wildlife-Hunter

You'll never believe what happened the other day.

I managed to kill a rabbit! It was a taxing encounter, but boy was it a rush.
    "I am gloating so, so very much right now. Everyone called me a fool to do every deed! People pointed and laughed! And now, I have a horse with a smock! HAHAHAHAHA" - Anamatronix

LOL! In all seriousness, the leader of my kinship is a mini who's been playing since beta and during the ToO Saruman raid (T1) he popped in phase 5 by accident Triumphant Spirit and got rushed by 6 Sarumans... and didn't wipe the raid!

Quote Originally Posted by Ondarthos View Post
    LOL! In all seriousness, the leader of my kinship is a mini who's been playing since beta and during the ToO Saruman raid (T1) he popped in phase 5 by accident Triumphant Spirit and got rushed by 6 Sarumans... and didn't wipe the raid!
    Still As Death works wonders