We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1

    Notable Moors Battles

    Post notable battles by date, notable creeps/freeps, and outcome!!!

  2. #2

    1-12-13

    That was a great battle. Was 11(C)-13(F) and creeps came out on top. Was a good effort by all. Notable creeps were Deathbowmen, Deathmarch, Gorzanudh, Pinnem, Finchtoast, and many others that I don't remember the names of IMO. I dont know many of the freeps names except Mellar and Eothaine. Not many other freeps that are well known were out. They were some of the notable freeps in that battle. For the other freeps in that battle, you are all did well until you started going with little to no heals. Learn to coordinate heals and buffs a little better and you may give a better fight.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    580
    This is a joke thread, right?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

  4. #4

    not too much

    you post good battles, you see who the real players are. even if they rnt high ranked, you can see who can play smart and kill in the moors

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698
    There was this one time at band camp...
    Good battles usually require two raid leaders online, one for creeps and one for freeps. Don't think I've seen it for many months.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by 116_for_days View Post
    you post good battles, you see who the real players are. even if they rnt high ranked, you can see who can play smart and kill in the moors
    I do believe people know who the good players are... It's funny to watch freeps turn around an run the other way when they see you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    There was this one time at band camp...
    Good battles usually require two raid leaders online, one for creeps and one for freeps. Don't think I've seen it for many months.
    Well pretty much anyone can be a raid leader atm, just that we need freeps to leave the moors and go gear up, not just to wait in GV knowing that they might be incapitated very easily by lots of creeps

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknowned View Post
    Well pretty much anyone can be a raid leader atm, just that we need freeps to leave the moors and go gear up, not just to wait in GV knowing that they might be incapitated very easily by lots of creeps
    Sure, everyone can lead, but who wants too? Ive seen many of the most respected raid leaders on this server give up sometimes due to people's stupidity.

    I would jump at any chance for a DoG vs Viceras Raid fight, those were the best in my opinon

    Here take an old screenie:
    this was a good fight...or actually it was pretty one-sided if you know what I mean

    Last edited by Witch0King; Jan 16 2013 at 05:47 PM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    I would jump at any chance for a DoG vs Viceras Raid fight, those were the best in my opinon
    I'm not really one to go daydreaming of the past but I truly feel sorry for you that those are your best memories of raids.

    PS: Are you coming back on creep?
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    160
    Your right, i would make an exceptional raid leader due to my leading skill for PvEing in freepside and PvP small groups within the PvP zone (YES!! I DID PvP, Shocker huh?) but thing is that most people now are just ignorant people just wanting to go to anything to get a kill and dont really just play the game much now. The game isn't even fun anymore cause of this

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendrone View Post
    I'm not really one to go daydreaming of the past but I truly feel sorry for you that those are your best memories of raids.

    PS: Are you coming back on creep?
    I'll make sure to drop by sometimes, doubt I will try to max my audacity anytime soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknowned View Post
    Your right, i would make an exceptional raid leader due to my leading skill for PvEing in freepside and PvP small groups within the PvP zone (YES!! I DID PvP, Shocker huh?) but thing is that most people now are just ignorant people just wanting to go to anything to get a kill and dont really just play the game much now. The game isn't even fun anymore cause of this
    People are too focused on getting away, people fall to 25% and run off. Although I must admit it is fun running from Viceras & co, Its not always the best strategy. When freeps drag the whole keep just for you.... <3

    Try asking tribemates when you want to run a group, then it doesnt matter if you win or lose
    Sometimes I had the whole gang gathered, I dont think we ever defeated another group, sure had fun though.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jan 17 2013 at 03:20 AM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/ If you wanna list any battles, you can write it up in a detailed, organized fashion, and I can copy/paste it in here . Yes, I still do keep an eye on the forums from time to time, might as well while I'm updating the Gladden wiki to keep up-to-date and for other ppl that wanna contribute to it.
    Guess who ? Founder and co-creator: http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Try asking tribemates when you want to run a group, then it doesnt matter if you win or lose
    Sometimes I had the whole gang gathered, I dont think we ever defeated another group, sure had fun though.
    I dont have a tribe everyone is the same in the moors, just that we divide ourselves like it means something but i guess that could be right

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Playing for 4+ years... too many epic battles to count.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Playing for 4+ years... too many epic battles to count.
    Ive heard a tale involving you and i believe the shovel or spade from the shire as your weapon. I believe that counts.

  16. #16

    Up to Date

    Post recent battles, new players come in all the time, you never know who could be better than you...

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by 116_for_days View Post
    Post recent battles, new players come in all the time, you never know who could be better than you...
    Recent and notable battles don't exist.

  18. #18

    ?

    Define notable then? 2 weeks ago Grog led a full creep raid against a full freep raid inside ta

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Ive heard a tale involving you and i believe the shovel or spade from the shire as your weapon. I believe that counts.
    Beware the shovel...
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Beware the shovel...
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to the_blah again

    We need your shovel out here!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by 116_for_days View Post
    Define notable then? 2 weeks ago Grog led a full creep raid against a full freep raid inside ta
    Well i say that doesnt matter, you said to post notable fights, that wasnt a notable fight cause it kinda led to boringness Anyways i always thought the moors was better when ROI came casue in a while it lead to great fights

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload