We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: dear charm,

dear charm,

wow.. not sure you took enough people for the job

butt hurt??

a wise warg once told me, Exploiters will get zerged.. over and over again. so IF you want to defend your new BFF be my guest cause i could care less i mean like You do know everything right?? you have 10000 classes and ur best at all of them so bane im srry... mabye we can settle this over some coffee or lunch.. o wait nvm i have plans to zerg exploiters mabye later

~MURKALURK

Quote Originally Posted by JuggernautHD View Post
    a wise warg once told me, Exploiters will get zerged.. over and over again. so IF you want to defend your new BFF be my guest cause i could care less i mean like You do know everything right?? you have 10000 classes and ur best at all of them so bane im srry... mabye we can settle this over some coffee or lunch.. o wait nvm i have plans to zerg exploiters mabye later

~MURKALURK
    not sure who the wise warg was. Also I am not defending anyone, just making a comment. I don't know much of anything really.. I play alot of classes but probably too many to be even good at all, let alone the best but thanks for the compliment :P ahh too bad, will have to settle it later then, enjoy your zerging

Hmmm, points for trying to post something rad I guess?

Damnit moar drama! Maybe if threads didn't get shut down, or posts deleted....

On topic though, I guess yall have to find something to busy yourselves with between get farmed by freep raids then sitting afk in grams.

Now, now - let's keep our hatred and vengeance for people and kins who REALLY deserve it. Charm is hardly one of them.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

OMG 1 Week on Crick and Charm already has 2 threads dedicated to him.

I've been here for 2 years and never had 1!!!

I must be doing something wrong.

Proud of zerging one person, then boasting about it. Even the context is irrelevant here, imo.

Very classy...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoges View Post
    OMG 1 Week on Crick and Charm already has 2 threads dedicated to him.

I've been here for 2 years and never had 1!!!

I must be doing something wrong.
    Someone make Merli a thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Proud of zerging one person, then boasting about it. Even the context is irrelevant here, imo.

Very classy...
    I'm pretty sure, this post is not about being able to kill someone... There are various reasons. At least i think that way

Quote Originally Posted by aranscipio View Post
    im sure the posts is here cause the creeps fail at being able to not get rolled day after day by there beloved charm. hate for the fact that he can pown the creeps and theres nothing they can do about it. ho dont play by the rules ( the way creeps see them ) and out of frustration they kill charm every chance they get cause creeps fail at being able to beat him at his way of playing not theres. just to even see this post is showing that creeps fail and there admitting it. lol you go charm keep up the good work. rool those fail creeps. show them that the moors belong to the freeps anytime the freeps want it.
    First of all Learn to spell at least everyone knows how to highlight right click and correct their spelling . Again are you hypocritical about yourself or are you a junior member because you just made this accnt to post on the forums with and don't want yourself to be known because of how much of a fool you are ? Either way before you make yourself look a little more foolish .

QQmoar

Tsk tsk, deleting posts now? Have you no pride, Lug?

I honestly still fail to see what has caused this Charm-o-mania. Freeps play exactly the same as they used to, if they have a raid but there's no opposing craid, they flip keeps, and are happy if they're being fed at the time, and after a few keeps they break up, because it's boring, half of them leave and the other continue in small groups. No different from creeps and no different from how it's always been.

Don't be deceived, Charm is no magical saviour of freepside!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Wait who's that new narb?
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow