We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for Transfer

I'm looking for a server to transfer to and I'm just wondering how is the PvP here on Crick?

Hi there,

To be honest we dont need more wardens (jk xD ). Lately we are having some good open field fights and seems like freep side becoming more organized day by day. Each side have good players but Hopefully will be better with more ppl, more is merrier
    But if u r a 7/24 player u wont be able to have so much fun coz if im not wrong moors becomes lively only at night ( for my country gmt+2 ).

Quote Originally Posted by Bolaykim View Post
    To be honest we dont need more wardens
    That's no joke, we really do imo.

do you need creeps here as well as wardens?

creeps freeps.. I'm always happy to have more people to fight with or against

Spear Wardens, Shield Wardens, or just Wardens in general?

depending on the time, either side can use extras and no slideshows like I see on BW is always a plus!

Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    There are really only like 3 or 4 active wardens on the server. Creeps just hate fighting them.

Sounds like we should up that to 5.

I love fighting wardens the low power pool the so so utter dps tehehe . Well if you come welcome see ya on the field .

I much prefer spear wardens for obvious reasons..

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    I much prefer spear wardens for obvious reasons..
    Good, because I love fighting Wargs.

Good, because I love fighting Wargs.
    Aha! I look forward to the encounter

Quote Originally Posted by aranscipio View Post
    the more the better the creeps here ar easy kills. you should have tons of fun.
    really wanna see who this creeps are easy kills person is...

you got a rather biased and incorrect view of the moors.. I have seen creep groups roll freeps plenty of times with equal and even less number. same as I have seen freeps do to creeps. so just saying all creepside is bad and rollable is rather foolish. especially as many people play both sides.

That sounds just like normal Moors play to me. Sometimes one side has more people than the other.

Hey there!

The warden in my portrait does not go to the moors, so I would not be fighting with you

However, I have a warg...so yeah, looking forward to seeing you on the field.

Trying to throw some more concrete stats out there for you to make your judgment:

Today, in a fight near Lugz, the freeps had 5 wardens. Of those, I'm fairly sure 4 were shield and 1 was spear. The fight was around maybe 14ish on 14ish (excluding greenie creeps...those hardly count).

My guess is that our server is a fairly active server with relatively low ranks--kind of an in between.
    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....?w=Crickhollow
    A couple of those high ranked players aren't on as much these days, but it's still fairly active.

Looking forward to seeing you on the field!

Quote Originally Posted by Bealn View Post

Looking forward to seeing you on the field!
    I'm looking forward to joining you guys there. I already sent the transfer request. Should be a couple of days now that I'm there.

I'm looking forward to joining you guys there. I already sent the transfer request. Should be a couple of days now that I'm there.
    Another warden, exactly what crick needs. Well good luck out there and leave your ethics at the door. Crickhollow has farmers, those farmers get into freep raids. You ready to pinch your nose and turn the other cheek or are you of the mind that farming isnt a big deal?