We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KneelBeforeZod View Post
    farming will likely be rampant after this

Monster Play

Freep Battlefield Promotions

Freeps now gain a Battlefield Promotion effect for each PvMP Rank they earn.
    Battlefield Promotions grant bonus Health, Power and Damage for each Glory Rank the player has.
    Battlefield Promotions are only active while in the Ettenmoors.
    Oh silly me, forgot freeps could farm. People make renown/infamy so fast now that I dont see the need for farming. How much for a kill with buffs? 400 infamy? Take my friend Morsum for an example, at the end of RoI he was r5, now he's 9
    Last edited by Witch0King; Feb 04 2013 at 04:28 PM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Caught Kanne solo'ing a group of 3-4 defilers and a wl. He is a burg of exceptional quality.

PS: You may recall his creep counterpart, who is equally as skilled, a reaver by the name of Fireking.
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Feb 06 2013 at 08:01 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    stuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuff stuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuff
    Vic. You have track ore on your bar twice. That is all.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

Kriksus farming

I feel ashamed in 2 ways,

1. as a freep

2. as german

when i heard that Kriksus is farming reknown and comms with an creep he made i was really pissed. Its cheating; like Great Barrows Poverlvling. It was a kick in the nuts for everybody who is spending a lot of hours in the moors and and trying to rank up like everybody else is doing (except of Kriksus/Elrahir), with raiding and questing.

But you can be sure that he wont be part of my raids from this day on. No heals or revives to him, short: ''no help''. I treat him like a traitor.

When he wanna play like this he can do it on another server, but i think, even there they will not ''allow'' this.

I'm sorry that a person from my nationality is playing this kind of style.

Falrodan/Langlorin
    Last edited by Falrodan; Feb 07 2013 at 04:33 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000020259d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Langlorin (lvl. 85 Runekeeper) / Harlonir (lvl. 85 Captain)

I just want to say a couple things.

First, there are a number of different ways peeps farm out in the moors, from multiboxing, killing every greenie you see, rez/quest area/map in point/grams/gv camping, to zerg balling against little opposition. And of course, rank/comm farming, with all the previous methods I just mentioned also falling into this category to one degree or another.

Second, how is this thread still open?

Ahhh yeah, I haven't posted in it until now.

Lock and delete coming.........

Quote Originally Posted by Falrodan View Post
    I feel ashamed in 2 ways,

1. as a freep

2. as german

when i heard that Kriksus is farming reknown and comms with an creep he made i was really pissed. Its cheating; like Great Barrows Poverlvling. It was a kick in the nuts for everybody who is spending a lot of hours in the moors and and trying to rank up like everybody else is doing (except of Kriksus/Elrahir), with raiding and questing.

But you can be sure that he wont be part of my raids from this day on. No heals or revives to him, short: ''no help''. I treat him like a traitor.

When he wanna play like this he can do it on another server, but i think, even there they will not ''allow'' this.

I'm sorry that a person from my nationality is playing this kind of style.

Falrodan/Langlorin
    I must admit, I'm quite disappointed in the German people right now for his farming.

Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

Anyone have the screenshots of Cluemein farming and then saying that he doesn't care who knows?

Also, here's some awesome screenshots of things Turbine still can't fix.

Debuff ran to the rez when Ardook popped that brand btw.
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

With the new grouping renown/infamy system you can rank and never leave GV (It's stupid!). If a low toon can get into the moors (or maybe near it?) that's all they need to do to rank.

By how we play, camping rez's, zerging the map, outnumbering, renown is hardly earned a lot of the time whether we like it or not. We can't control population all of the time. Renown/infamy is really only earned on small occasions. Sometimes new players never experience those occasions. Some older players avoid them.

I think this why that happens.

[color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Wait Rev, coupl'a things......

Are you saying that the burg Aldaghar is Cluemein? Also, who is the burg Phisto who is 3rd on todays LB?

I love how whoever it was was saying everyone farms, why can't they? Lolololololol

And it seems in another ss i'm getting a glimpse of the fail warg pack that peeps were talkin' about the other day.....and oh yeah, I see spamming ooc for even more. So challenging.

As I said in another thread, imho, groupin more than 2-3 wargs/burgs for ganking is about the weakest moors playstyle I can think of after mebbe multiboxing and/or stacking 4+ WLs and 2+ Defilers w/ rk 14 flies in any group.

But this is Gladden right? Where we have some of the best pvpers? So things like that don't really happen hmmm? Especially by experienced players that know what is good for pvp and what isn't. Yeah.

Regarding the last pic, i'm only suprised Ardook waited as long as he did to pop his Mord brand.

Btw, I like how you have yours and opponents portraits together on screen. I tried something similar before but wasn't happy. Mebbe i'll jack your setup

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Are you saying that the burg Aldaghar is Cluemein? Also, who is the burg Phisto who is 3rd on todays LB?
    No. But Cluemein was caught farming the same day and he said in OOC he doesn't care that people know, he will just have to find a different spot to do it so as not to die.

And it seems in another ss i'm getting a glimpse of the fail warg pack that peeps were talkin' about the other day.....and oh yeah, I see spamming ooc for even more. So challenging.

As I said in another thread, imho, groupin more than 2-3 wargs/burgs for ganking is about the weakest moors playstyle I can think of after mebbe multiboxing and/or stacking 4+ WLs and 2+ Defilers w/ rk 14 flies in any group.
    Yeah, well look who the leader of the warg pack was.

Btw, I like how you have yours and opponents portraits together on screen. I tried something similar before but wasn't happy. Mebbe i'll jack your setup
    I started putting my vitals like that a while ago when I had a 17 inch monitor from 2005 lol. I guess I could move them but I'm set in my ways. I do need to move my raid assist window, it's bothersome to look all the way up there in the right corner.

Also, who is the burg Phisto who is 3rd on todays LB?
    I have not been on for close to a week due to work, but Phisto is an old burg that was deleted. I am guessing that he got his character brought back as that was what he told me a few weeks ago.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    No. But Cluemein was caught farming the same day and he said in OOC he doesn't care that people know, he will just have to find a different spot to do it so as not to die.
    R12 now, with congrats thread?
    Trait trees have ruined the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2