We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best and worst of Farmers

I just started this because recently there have been a lot of farming going on... some are good at farming, some are really bad at it..

I am nominating Gamlbez as the worst farmer. his attemps at using a warg to farm with were really bad... and his reaver was even worse....
    --------------------------The Order of the Black Lotus---------------------------
    --R10 BA-- --R9 Reaver-- --R8 Warg-- --R7WL-- --R7Spider-- --R7 Defiler--

Just wanted to point out a certain thing in the guidelines, dont give yourself infractions when you can avoid them

1. While participating on the Community Sites, you must respect the rights of others to participate in the community. To this end you may not harass, defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members or Turbine staff. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Name-calling or other insults
    Posting or commenting with the intent of provoking ("trolling") another user or users
    Flaming another user for their spelling or grammar
    Bringing disagreements with someone into unrelated threads or blog posts/comments
    Creating a thread, post, or comment on any of the Community Sites that calls out another player(s) for their actions in the game
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing_Clouds View Post
    I just started this because recently there have been a lot of farming going on... some are good at farming, some are really bad at it..

I am nominating Gamlbez as the worst farmer. his attemps at using a warg to farm with were really bad... and his reaver was even worse....
    Did someone die in a pvmp zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Just wanted to point out a certain thing in the guidelines, dont give yourself infractions when you can avoid them

1. While participating on the Community Sites, you must respect the rights of others to participate in the community. To this end you may not harass, defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members or Turbine staff. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Name-calling or other insults
    Posting or commenting with the intent of provoking ("trolling") another user or users
    Flaming another user for their spelling or grammar
    Bringing disagreements with someone into unrelated threads or blog posts/comments
    Creating a thread, post, or comment on any of the Community Sites that calls out another player(s) for their actions in the game
    Tingur pointed this out? LoL!

should we bring up the best/worst thread? in wich both of us praticipated heavly.

It's not worth bothering with the rank farmers anymore. So what? Even if you send countless reports to Turbine regarding this, they will just ignore it as long as the person that you're reporting is paying them money. Turbine values money more than anything. Deal with it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

Best - a rank 5 warden i saw the other night, he was only lvl 6
    [B] @2 [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by vartsyak View Post
    Best - a rank 5 warden i saw the other night, he was only lvl 6
    LOL, screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Did someone die in a pvmp zone?
    lol no I didn't die, it was just extremely entertaining watching Gamblez unranked warg try to get the back of ec and kept failing and getting spotted by the npcs...

and I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I have to agree with Dalok (sp) there is a Thread just under this one "Best/Worst if Gladden" so how is this harassment? not saying he is a bad player, just bad at farming
    --------------------------The Order of the Black Lotus---------------------------
    --R10 BA-- --R9 Reaver-- --R8 Warg-- --R7WL-- --R7Spider-- --R7 Defiler--

Notice he highlighted the part mentioning bringing up what people do in-game? Even though this is a forum for the game, we're not supposed to talk about what others do in-game. If you do you're gonna burn in hell with Hitler. They'll probably just delete this thread in a day or so. /whippitydo

Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    Notice he highlighted the part mentioning bringing up what people do in-game? Even though this is a forum for the game, we're not supposed to talk about what others do in-game. If you do you're gonna burn in hell with Hitler. They'll probably just delete this thread in a day or so. /whippitydo
    Your words, like your flies sting and ring true.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing_Clouds View Post
    and I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I have to agree with Dalok (sp) there is a Thread just under this one "Best/Worst if Gladden" so how is this harassment? not saying he is a bad player, just bad at farming
    Turbine take farmer threads more seriously than best/worst
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    LOL, screenshot?
    Yes he was there. Breakingthegame - is his nickname. And he actually broke it Since no1 can enter moors unless he is lvl 40 (i've tried on my RK lvl 38) - no matter VIP u r or not.

However, maybe there is some way you can get in moors by just walking throw other territory and rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Leopoldio View Post
    Yes he was there. Breakingthegame - is his nickname. And he actually broke it Since no1 can enter moors unless he is lvl 40 (i've tried on my RK lvl 38) - no matter VIP u r or not.

However, maybe there is some way you can get in moors by just walking throw other territory and rocks
    They upped the minimum level to 80, though there's always other ways.

I don't farm
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000026009c/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by zontal View Post
    I don't farm
    Here he is!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

When i hit level fifteen it told me i could enter the moors. Haven't actually tried though.

Can i nominate myself for best npc farmer ?

Hwhat in the hworld!?!?!

How the hel did you get r5 and your lvl 6!?

Kriksus was also found farming eysterday but I'm not the one who caught him so I lack a screenshot.

[img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

In what way does a farmer affect us other people? he cant brag about it so why do we care? then again Rev, you'd jump at any chance to trash someone

Found the champion Elrahir farming his defiler near TR rez

R12 Warleader - R10 Champion

Found the capt Kriksus farming his reaver, haven't really looked into but I believe Elrahir/Kriksus is the same person

Kriksus tries to run away when I saw him. So....
    Last edited by Aiolis22; Feb 02 2013 at 07:37 PM.
    R12 Warleader - R10 Champion

In what way does a farmer affect us other people? he cant brag about it so why do we care? then again Rev, you'd jump at any chance to trash someone
    read the bullroarer notes. false rank will carry tangible rewards that will impact creeps
    Freeps: Beast, Cadaverous, Deadite, Elphaba, Joules, Kookaburra, Stheno, Weebey, Zod
    Creeps: Barfbag, Bulgingeggsac, Elphabash, Farfel
    {SM/2H1R}

Quote Originally Posted by KneelBeforeZod View Post
    read the bullroarer notes. false rank will carry tangible rewards that will impact creeps
    I dont find it

I dont find it
    farming will likely be rampant after this

Monster Play

Freep Battlefield Promotions

Freeps now gain a Battlefield Promotion effect for each PvMP Rank they earn.
    Battlefield Promotions grant bonus Health, Power and Damage for each Glory Rank the player has.
    Battlefield Promotions are only active while in the Ettenmoors.
    Freeps: Beast, Cadaverous, Deadite, Elphaba, Joules, Kookaburra, Stheno, Weebey, Zod
    Creeps: Barfbag, Bulgingeggsac, Elphabash, Farfel
    {SM/2H1R}

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast