Tolkien Anagram Puzzles
I thought it was time for yet ANOTHER Tolkien puzzle thread, and I thought I would make it an anagram-puzzle thread. Anagrams are sort of my favourite kind of puzzles, but first I'll explain the rules:
1. The person who gets the last anagram before him right gets to post the next one.
2. People are not allowed to "just" post anagrams, you need to have guessed the one before you right to obtain the right to post one yourself.
3. An anagram consist of one or multiple words that, when the order of the letters is switched, can turn into other words. See below for an example.
4. The anagrams are limited to the "usual" canon, which includes:
- The Hobbit
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Silmarillion
- The Children of Hurin
- The Adventures of Tom Bombadil (ah heck, why not? )
5. Please don't make the anagrams too long (not more than 4 or 5 words maximum)
6. If your anagram contains multiple words and people are not able to guess it after a couple of times, please hint the amount of words.
"OK, jauntier Londoner, Hell!"
could turn into:
"John Ronald Reuel Tolkien"
So, I will start off with a fairly easy one:
"Geek in torpor"
The Road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone, and I must follow, if I can.