We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Run a scaled level cap instance and all I get is a bounty...bug or WAI?

I run some lvl 85 tier 1 instances (i.e. Iobar, Goblintown or scaled Wargpens) at or near inventory bags full. It seems everytime I my bags are full and a chest is looted (either mini boss or last boss) I get a bounty put in my remote loot bag and nothing else while my fellows get relics. The one and only time I did get a relic was when deleted an item from my bag right before a chest was looted just to see if it would make a difference. I haven't seen any relics get put in the remote loot bag just in the regular inventory bags.

Is there a bug with the relics or am I just being horribly unlucky on my "rolls"? I've only run about 5 of these instances so it's not a huge sample but still seems kind a cheap to only come out with a measly bounty that will just cover my repair bill lol.

Most of the time that's all they drop. I run T2CM only and still end up with just bounties and maybe a relic most of the time.

Sorry to say, it's WAI...
    I have had relics in pending loot, so it seems
    you are indeed unlucky. So am I btw, after
    soloing all the new 3-mans on my warden, 1
    full run on my burg and doing 7 runs on my
    Guardian, all I had to show for it was 2 minor
    glutfinn(?) earrings, a couple of relics and a lot
    of bounties.

Because everyone now has his own odds of
    nice drops it's possible to get 3x the loot for
    just 1 run, compared to the old system. To
    counter this economical issue, they had to
    decrease droprates I guess... If RNG was your
    enemy before, it now has a bigger edge over you

RockX is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    While it is currently "Working as Intended," it's getting changed.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RockX View Post
    Whew, thank you kindly for acknowledging that RockX, appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by RockX View Post
    While you're looking at that, any chance of taking a peek at Bugud loot as well?

I know a lot of people who stopped running it because the low-end loot is so bad. And the high-end loot, while good, is too rare to be worth doing Bugud rather than BG box runs or whatever, which also have the advantage of being repeatable multiple times per day.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post
    While you're looking at that, any chance of taking a peek at Bugud loot as well?

I know a lot of people who stopped running it because the low-end loot is so bad. And the high-end loot, while good, is too rare to be worth doing Bugud rather than BG box runs or whatever, which also have the advantage of being repeatable multiple times per day.
    Killing Bugud is so easy, they really should remove all the loot except the marks. The fact that it has a chance to drop a symbol is kind of crazy. They could also make Bugud an actual raid level boss that would require more than two mounted players running circles around him for 5 minutes to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionofAngmar View Post
    They could also make Bugud an actual raid level boss that would require more than two mounted players running circles around him for 5 minutes to kill him.
    Or 1 mounted player, but ~30 mn : as Champ, I just do : hit, fear, heal, hit, fear, heal, etc...
    Last time I got a symbol on him... while I was disconnected (I crashed in middle of fight, but some other people killed him while I was disconnected and I got the gift with symbol when I reconnected...)
    Last edited by Castorix; Jan 14 2013 at 01:26 PM.

They already working on changes for the loot, maybe with update 10