We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Fastest way to level up

I am level 22 in the moment..
    I did not start the epic storyline quests because some of my friend recommended not to,and from level 20 i have been doing skirmishes but i dont have very much friends in the game so i mostly solo.I level really slow and i would like to know how can i level faster?

And how do i get skirmish medallions?

The fastest way to level is going to be with quests, which includes the Epic. I honestly can't think of a good reason not to do those quests.

Skirmish medallions will drop off encounters occasionally, though you may need to get a higher level or run a skirmish with more people to see those.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

As TinDragon said, the fastest way to level is by doing quests. As for the Epic Quests, they give a whole bunch of XP and some good items also; you really should start doing these quests ;D.

At your level you should be moving to the Lone Lands. Accept every quest in the Forsaken inn. Almost anything you kill or pick up after that will be part of a quest and it doesn't take long at all. Make sure to visit Candaith, he has a couple of quests for you that have nothing to do with the epic quests. There are a few fellowship quests in the very east of the region, but by that time your level is high enough to move to a different area if you wish.
    -<&%"Happy as Butterscotch"%&>-

Skirmish marks can be traded for Medallions at the Barter Vendor in skirm camps, also the Lotro Lottery sometimes gives Medallions.

Dang look at all these other servers on the DD forums. Bored of your own eh?

But I must say there is no "easy" way to level. Just follow your Epic questline and you should be fine. Out of curiosity, what class are you?
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy12410 View Post
    Dang look at all these other servers on the DD forums. Bored of your own eh?
    Got no idea on the others, but when I posted it was still one of the newest 10 threads, and the question didn't really seem like it was aimed at DD specifically, even though it was in the DD forums.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Red face haha

Pay no attention to Jonp, he is the DD village idiot!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000002cc7b/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Lonorix View Post
    Pay no attention to Jonp, he is the DD village idiot!
    I'd say more that he's our local blonde sorority girl: He's too pretty to think of anything but pew pew and QQ. (I say this with great love - He's in my kin, after all.)

On a more serious note, quests are the quickest way to level up, but keep in mind that there are far more quests than are strictly needed to level: Don't feel bad about abandoning non-epic quests if you've out-levelled the region you're in (if your quests start turning shades of blue/green/grey, cancel those suckers in your quest log). Conversely, if the quests you're getting are red, they may be a bit difficult for you to complete. If you find yourself running out of quests (or just getting bored of them... I know I do), run some skirmishes, as they give good xp and solid loot from the skirm vendors. Run some dungeons while you're still low level - They may not be the quickest way to level up, but it's better to get to know your class in a group now than to hit level cap and still need to be taught things like FOLLOW THE TARGET ASSIST. Plus, medallions drop from dungeons at a MUCH higher rate than in skirmishes.

Should you have any questions, send me (Lythiea) a tell: I hang out in Bree most of the time when I'm not in the Moors, so I'll be close by. I won't help with quests or dungeons - I won't be a participant in power leveling (largely cause it doesn't really work in this game), but I can spare a gold and advice if you need them.
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.