We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LF Med-Hev RP Elven Kinship - Q: Laurelin Server

LF: Any European Rp elven kinships out there or anyone want to make one? Couldnt find any on Landroval..

- Nvm this qeustion found already.

Q: Ive been playing this game for 1 year now on few servers but still cant find any good EU player based/high pop/RP server, cuz i want to make a fresh start so my qeustion is:

Are there any european players on this server or should i join snowbourne??
    Last edited by ineed2own; Jan 11 2013 at 11:11 PM.

Good morning to you. In answer to this question yes, this server is one of he main European ones. I would say its the best for role play of all he servers and also is heavily populated, there is always something going on. Each race has its own themed events and there are also many which cater to them all. All of this you will see if you read the server section here and also the Laurelin Archives, a site dedicated to the role play on this server.

I started on Snowborne but quickly realised the server was not for me, there was very little rp I could see going on and people did not seem to use the chat bubbles option which serves role play well.

All you can do is create a character, read up a little on the server thread here and the archives to get a feel for the server role play. Then get in game and enjoy yourself.

You will see the server has a really nice mature player base for he most part who will go out of their way to be helpful and friendly. Try to take the time to talk with everyone you meet is the main advice I can give.

Regards
    K
    Last edited by Khalis_Laurelin; Jan 12 2013 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalis_Laurelin View Post
    Good morning to you. In answer to this question yes, this server is one of he main European ones. I would say its the best for role play of all he servers and also is heavily populated, there is always something going on. Each race has its own themed events and there are also many which cater to them all. All of this you will see if you read the server section here and also the Laurelin Archives, a site dedicated to the role play on this server.

I started on Snowborne but quickly realised the server was not for me, there was very little rp I could see going on and people did not seem to use the chat bubbles option which serves role play well.

All you can do is create a character, read up a little on the server thread here and the archives to get a feel for the server role play. Then get in game and enjoy yourself.

You will see the server has a really nice mature player base for he most part who will go out of their way to be helpful and friendly. Try to take the time to talk with everyone you meet is the main advice I can give.

Regards
    K
    Thankyou Khalis cya ingame ^^

I completelly agree with Khalis, the best you can do is make a char in Laurelin and then check LA archives: http://laurelinarchives.org/frontpage and then decide.

There is nice elven kinships in this game it all depends on what kind of elf you want to play and the region you wnat to play it. Khalis himself is in a good elven/human RP kinship .

Quote Originally Posted by Isilmewen View Post
    Khalis himself is in a good elven/human RP kinship .
    Thank you for the kind words Isil about the Warband of Imladris.