We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: New creep

New creep

I'm going to go VIP soon, and was looking for advice when it comes to creeping, what class should i choose etc, i'm looking for a more advanced style. So on the freep side for example, i'd rather not play an easy class like hunter, champion, guardian. Tell me if i need to explain myself more

VIP gets all creep classes, try them all out and see what ones you like the most.

Great guide for all things creep:

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....monster-manual
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000011a1c9/signature.png]Feelmybite[/charsig]

If its more of a challenging class your looking for on Freepside I would say LM. Good LMs have a lot of skills and rotations to master.

Creepside, although its an easy enough class post RoR, Spider. Theres a ton of skills, debuffs etc to learn and mastering CC is a challenge enough.

Ya i think I might play as a spider, i watched a video on youtube and they look pretty epic, but i guess i really just need to try out all the different classes

Quote Originally Posted by Dodheril View Post
    Ya i think I might play as a spider, i watched a video on youtube and they look pretty epic, but i guess i really just need to try out all the different classes
    weavers are pretty OP at the moment, most spiders get called easymodders.(i got mine back when they were VERY weak) but yes, trying out all the classes is the best idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodheril View Post
    While weavers get pretty strong at high ranks those early ranks are gonna be pretty brutal unless you PTW to get all your skills or know the right people so u have protection since your pretty much defenceless. get used to being hit for massive crits and dying allot but its worth it in the end if u stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Light12 View Post
    VIP gets all creep classes, try them all out and see what ones you like the most.

I second this approach. Forget this is stronger or that os more powerful as this changes over time

Play them all to rank 2 (doesn't take long) and see which you find the most fun. For me it's spideys and wargs as they are very different to playing freep.

At then end of the day, it's all about having fun.