We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wartabs please!

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Those paint skillz though !! :P
    xDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    hmmm,nice wartabs people

Here's mine,not including the unfair fights tho

interesting thing that you got more KBs then kills...although my warden got 2 KBs on you so
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

not me,sometimes i leave copy's of me sparing and roaming around ettens,or maybe it was dahawk-1 he transfered 1 week ago from eldar.My WT do not lie

hmmm,nice wartabs people

Here's mine,not including the unfair fights tho

"I never lost a fair fight!"
    - Dah and Z's actual quote.

Raid baby

However, despite all of that Paint work, it cant beat this one...

Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r6 Hunter | Garina - r5 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

not me,sometimes i leave copy's of me sparing and roaming around ettens,or maybe it was dahawk-1 he transfered 1 week ago from eldar.My WT do not lie
    sorry, i missed the "unfair fights" part, my bad.
    Dahawk-1 is actually a nice guy, he's better then you imo. you can ask him for some advices.
    any1 who was wondering about dahawk's 99% parry chance, it's because he's using holograms that you attack instead of him, and they got 100% parry chance (new kind of exploit, made by rosplex, a friend of irmas).
    ./reported
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    "I never lost a fair fight!"
    - Dah and Z's actual quote.

Raid baby

However, despite all of that Paint work, it cant beat this one...

Best pure solo tab ever seen on WW.
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My master is also my top KB :O
    Barzlup-r9 warg Brogup R9 Baldheaded BA
    Narthor Fanboi

Quote Originally Posted by vdskj View Post

My master is also my top KB :O
    How did you ranked yesterday with 6k to go yet and not doing any spars??

You either done all the PvE around and ganked spars, or you got friends with Rav... Explain yourself.

Anyways, gratz bro :P

P.S.: The rest of your stuff its at the door of my orc cave in grams, and I changed the locks, so dont mind in coming back there. Bye. <3
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r6 Hunter | Garina - r5 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

How did you ranked yesterday with 6k to go yet and not doing any spars??
    I found a bunch of low ranks ._.

P.S.: The rest of your stuff its at the door of my orc cave in grams, and I changed the locks, so dont mind in coming back there. Bye. <3
    BABY COME BACK! What about our warg, btw? I bought it, who keeps it? It's MY pet
    Barzlup-r9 warg Brogup R9 Baldheaded BA
    Narthor Fanboi

I found a bunch of low ranks ._.
    Ofc you did...were they inside DoF in a place where no1 could reach?

BABY COME BACK! What about our warg, btw? I bought it, who keeps it? It's MY pet
    Woodyy is mine, you never took care of him, and you barely feed him.

Ofc you did...were they inside DoF in a place where no1 could reach?

Woodyy is mine, you never took care of him, and you barely feed him.
    *Smiling with hairs between my teeth* Theres always some good soul that take care of poor starving cubs.
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    *Smiling with hairs between my teeth* Theres always some good soul that take care of poor starving cubs.
    Well, better with you than inside Bloodpaws's kennel where he keeps all the abandoned wargs of Withy

Well, better with you than inside Bloodpaws's kennel where he keeps all the abandoned wargs of Withy

You the vet thats been there and put them down:O?

I know some off them had rabies and was not the smartest bunch but still, you could have spared barzlup, that was the last bitzz we had!
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    You the vet thats been there and put them down:O?
    No, it was probably Cheddar, he was the one always complaining about them when he was around... Sorry :/

I know some off them had rabies and was not the smartest bunch but still, you could have spared barzlup, that was the last bitzz we had!

I remember that Narthor once took it for a walk and he let her in chains somewhere near Crude Lug... When Radguz went there to get her, she was gone, leaving a note behind saying that she and Boshal had run away together and that she'll come back once their cubs are big enough to run in warg packs...

I remember that Narthor once took it for a walk and he let her in chains somewhere near Crude Lug... When Radguz went there to get her, she was gone, leaving a note behind saying that she and Boshal had run away together and that she'll come back once their cubs are big enough to run in warg packs...
    You said she did what with my dad? :O
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

You said she did what with my dad? :O
    Come on, its not "she". You have to call her "mom" now.

See the bright side of it, you'll have some 10 little-overlord brothers to run a raid with!

Come on, its not "she". You have to call her "mom" now.
    Woww, mom is my grandchild, daugther of vilefang, that now is my mom... Something is cleary gone wrong in the gene pool..

See the bright side of it, you'll have some 10 little-overlord brothers to run a raid with!
    Hurray lets just feed the one shooters at Gv for the 6 first months off their life, hump everything that moves, with this gene pool you should not wish any one that many puppys:P

R12 warden wartab, nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    R12 warden wartab, nothing special

Lol only 12 more kbs in 2 months? L2P
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Lol only 12 more kbs in 2 months? L2P
    How am I 4th on kb list with almost 0 playing time ? lol
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Ugly man with b00bs came back of retirement.

First hours on Withy

Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

R10 WT

Cheers

Nill/Careldol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

-.-
    Last edited by Lightbulba; Jan 28 2017 at 10:15 PM.

-.-
    Last edited by Lightbulba; Jan 28 2017 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbulba View Post
    My creeps' wartabs
    Is this like a puzzle and we need to guess who is who?
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast