We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Wartabs please!

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post

Thank you for all the Freeps I ahd the honour to play with.

Thank you for all the creeps that fought me so furiously.
    LOL, i would feel the shame for posting this here, pure farm tab.

D'oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    for that you actualy need to go solo or small groups but we all have seen how much solo this cappy prefers
    I dont think this is true. Group play gives you the best K/D ratio. Lets say 2 groups of 24 meets and everyone dies... everyone has K/D of 24, if this happens solo its 1. Sure if you are a burg and wait for HiPS cooldown before every attack you can have a nice K/D, but i prefer extra fun from waiting for CDs
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Here's my wartab. To compare full time zerger vs almost full time soloer.
    Enjoy

Omfg I cant post pictures teach me Ode xp
    #JeSuisDunc

Average WW freep wartab is 20 kills per 1 death. Epic PvP! I hope someday there is no single creep wanting to play anymore with this kind of attitude.
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Did I make it?
    #JeSuisDunc

Father is proud
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Awesome Pat !!!

so here's my last dayz of RoR wartab....i want to thank all freeps and creeps for the fun we had in this expansion...thanks guys!

[center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

ploug, aerhi blabla post your tabs also plz

Warg Wartab:

Defiler Wartab:

Reaver Wartab:

Enjoy!
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

For those who consider Tuga Tribe Creeps zergers here's the War Tab of a Zerging Tribe!

P.S. - Nothing compared to 30,2 K/D Ratio some guys have.

Cheers

Roots
    [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2zzukn5.jpg[/IMG]

and a small bonus, farm wartab from Gilrain Six month old, but i rarely play freep last months.
    Last edited by giboosc; Nov 10 2013 at 08:46 AM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

There you go my R10 champ WT , no BS

Nill

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Bralg's Wartab

Posting this for the end of RoR. Not the greatest wartab, but honest enough: 75% solo, 20% small group (the most fun), 5% raid (low due to a combination of personal preference, timezone and terrible lag issues). Big round of thank you's to all the Freeps and Creeps out there who keep coming back to play, in spite of the various imperfections of pvmp through time.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Cheers;

Bralg

I see dead freeple...

Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post
    Posting this for the end of RoR. Not the greatest wartab, but honest enough: 75% solo, 20% small group (the most fun), 5% raid (low due to a combination of personal preference, timezone and terrible lag issues). Big round of thank you's to all the Freeps and Creeps out there who keep coming back to play, in spite of the various imperfections of pvmp through time.

Cheers;

Bralg

That is a good solo tab IMO. The not even 10k kills indicates either a TON of solo kills, or all PvE'd rank.

If it's the first, then good WT. If its the latter, not so much

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Professorkeating, r12 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Skill and Valour, Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    That is a good solo tab IMO. The not even 10k kills indicates either a TON of solo kills, or all PvE'd rank.

If it's the first, then good WT. If its the latter, not so much

It's a combo, to be completely honest... mostly solo kills, but I will also complete quests as I roam around the map (if it seems efficient to do so), especially in recent times as I am on at strange hours when sometimes the action is slow. I don't feel bad about this at all. That being said, I am a pvp'er first, and a number of freeps will verify how much they dislike (or enjoy, if I they are of the unbeatable variety) running into me. Anyway, I don't consider myself to be anywhere near the best creep pvp-er on this server, nor even close to being the best BA - and this self-criticism matters more than what any numbers show. Thus, not the greatest wartab.

Cheers, mate;

-- Bralg

I see dead freeple...

my rank 11 wartab

pr0 rating as you can see (freeps farming ftw)
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Lavasioth
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Been hanging here for days now

Freep Loben:Hunter:(R13)105 Izuru:RK:(R5)105 Masakana:LM:(R4)105 Umdlali:Mini:(R2)74 Inkosi:Champ:53 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)51 Umsizi:Warden:48 Isela:Burg:(R4)66 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 27 Isilwaneesikhulu:Beo 22 Sipho:Mini:20 Dwani RK:17
    Creep Eish:BA:R7 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

Quote Originally Posted by Lobengulu View Post
    Your tab is only slightly worse than mine!

Nice to see a freep soloing 99% of the time, although I hope you solo because you enjoy it rather than people not inviting you to raids etc.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

that doesnt looks like 99% solo when ONLY 406 kbs from 7.836 kills thats more then 19 kills for one kb

here is my wartab with 3.5 kills for one kb

Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r11 Warden - r10 Champion - r6 Guardian - r0 Captain - Phoenix Legion and Innocent raid alliance - Laurelin EN-RP

Maybe by the time I make it to First Marshall mine will look similar, I do solo a bit but most of the kills were done in group.
    Freep Loben:Hunter:(R13)105 Izuru:RK:(R5)105 Masakana:LM:(R4)105 Umdlali:Mini:(R2)74 Inkosi:Champ:53 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)51 Umsizi:Warden:48 Isela:Burg:(R4)66 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 27 Isilwaneesikhulu:Beo 22 Sipho:Mini:20 Dwani RK:17
    Creep Eish:BA:R7 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

<-->
    Freeps: Grimek R13 (RK), Hispace R9 (Hunter), Goldfara R8 (Captain), Naifas R6 (Burglar), Minete R6 (Ministrel) and few others
    Creeps: Hormash R10 (BA), Kurlok R7 (Reaver), Inem R7 (Defiler)

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast