We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 351

Thread: Wartabs please!

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Wartabs please!

    I know Zrinko already started his troll king version of this thread, but i think it would be nice if people felt like they could actually share their wartabs without being trolled into the ground, so here goes...(Feel free to follow suit )



    ps. sorry for the size of the screenshot ^^

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Nice Tab

    Mine isnt as nice,but here goes :

    Last edited by Cillion; Jan 11 2013 at 06:02 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374


    The space between the quick slots above the skill thing is for pots, since i've ran out of my pre RoR pots now that is empty, mostly just for daze and stun pots.
    Last edited by Tharvendall; Jan 11 2013 at 10:38 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    I know Zrinko already started his troll king version of this thread, but i think it would be nice if people felt like they could actually share their wartabs without being trolled into the ground, so here goes...(Feel free to follow suit )
    I suggest you to make a thread ''PvP Rankings'' like on Eldar where all the players post their tabs when they rank up.

    In this thread anyone can post congratulations to others too.

    I think this is a good idea because rankings never being lost from the spamming single gratz threads and anyone can watch ranking history of the server in one single thread..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    i know it's bad for half way too rank 10 but it is what it is :P

    Last edited by Athrod; Jan 12 2013 at 08:24 AM.

  6. #6
    Thank you guys for the tabs, nice tabs one and all Baz i had no idea that was you lol, but looking at the K/D ratio, i now know why :P Keep 'em coming maggots!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    Thank you guys for the tabs, nice tabs one and all Baz i had no idea that was you lol, but looking at the K/D ratio, i now know why :P Keep 'em coming maggots!
    Meh,could be better,im missing alot of awesome PvP

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    i know it's bad for half way too rank 10 but it is what it is :P

    I think this is one of the best wl tabs ever. Your tab shows me youre a wl at heart; the supprt healer type, not the wannabe dps wl type haha.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I think this is one of the best wl tabs ever. Your tab shows me youre a wl at heart; the supprt healer type, not the wannabe dps wl type haha.
    He is many times saved by him asmany others. Magic bubble!

  10. #10


    My 20 days old WL and 2 toons from 1 guy. As you can see im not even a "Store who*e" (not even all trait slots unlocked)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    150

    Smile


    image sharing

    P.S. If anyone want this UI for his creep send me pm and ill send you download link.

    Preview:




    Cheers and Aghi for president!
    Last edited by Gerbag; Jan 21 2013 at 11:27 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544


    Thats mine wanted to upload on 200 kbs but tottally forgot it

    P.S. Posing with the best elf you can meet in-game as a person and as a gamer .

  13. #13

    Cool

    Look mom im famous....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    190
    You asked for wartabs, you get wartabs. So, here comes my modest wartab as well

    Sorry, no 2k rating!!



    In comparison to other wartabs from other R11 wargs on other servers, mine might look a bit underwhelming, but oh well, I did my best.

  15. #15


    mine is even worse... looks like im noob or suicidal warg or even booth. more deaths than r11

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post


    mine is even worse... looks like im noob or suicidal warg or even booth. more deaths than r11
    Nah more like a suicidal warg w/o wating his cds all the time to attack ^^...And we miss you m8 log more often!!

  17. #17
    Been a year since I've played my warg probably but here goes anyway


  18. #18
    Only 'cause bubbs did.


  19. #19
    fiasjubsafaddfasd

    Double post fail, also: 99% spear traits, 1% yellow traits for all you haters.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ileri View Post
    ??? some kind of secret warden speach?
    Indeed! Us sexy Wardens gotta have some way to communicate above all you mortals!
    Last edited by Limmy; Feb 15 2013 at 10:29 PM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    places
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    fiasjubsafaddfasd.
    ??? some kind of secret warden speach?

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Only 'cause bubbs did.

    Oh 7 auda, i was wondering why you dont stay and fight me and callout for Laineth :P
    nice tab btw.

    Edit: Nice fights at EC :-) esp the last one, nice to see dps wardens in moors.
    Last edited by Aradvlador; Feb 16 2013 at 07:58 PM.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradvlador View Post
    Oh 7 auda, i was wondering why you dont stay and fight me and callout for Laineth :P
    nice tab btw.

    Edit: Nice fights at EC :-) esp the last one, nice to see dps wardens in moors.
    9 auda now! and yeah, was great, nice to have a solid target to get my rotation sorted! thanks!

  23. #23

  24. #24
    It would be nice to re-activate this thread.. Wartabs please!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    289
    So here I am a naughty Reaver


 

 
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload