We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Wartabs please!

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Wartabs please!

I know Zrinko already started his troll king version of this thread, but i think it would be nice if people felt like they could actually share their wartabs without being trolled into the ground, so here goes...(Feel free to follow suit )

ps. sorry for the size of the screenshot ^^

Nice Tab

Mine isnt as nice,but here goes :

Last edited by Cillion; Jan 11 2013 at 05:02 PM.

The space between the quick slots above the skill thing is for pots, since i've ran out of my pre RoR pots now that is empty, mostly just for daze and stun pots.
    Last edited by Tharvendall; Jan 11 2013 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    I know Zrinko already started his troll king version of this thread, but i think it would be nice if people felt like they could actually share their wartabs without being trolled into the ground, so here goes...(Feel free to follow suit )
    I suggest you to make a thread ''PvP Rankings'' like on Eldar where all the players post their tabs when they rank up.

In this thread anyone can post congratulations to others too.

I think this is a good idea because rankings never being lost from the spamming single gratz threads and anyone can watch ranking history of the server in one single thread..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

i know it's bad for half way too rank 10 but it is what it is :P

Last edited by Athrod; Jan 12 2013 at 07:24 AM.
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

Thank you guys for the tabs, nice tabs one and all Baz i had no idea that was you lol, but looking at the K/D ratio, i now know why :P Keep 'em coming maggots!

Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    Thank you guys for the tabs, nice tabs one and all Baz i had no idea that was you lol, but looking at the K/D ratio, i now know why :P Keep 'em coming maggots!
    Meh,could be better,im missing alot of awesome PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    i know it's bad for half way too rank 10 but it is what it is :P

I think this is one of the best wl tabs ever. Your tab shows me youre a wl at heart; the supprt healer type, not the wannabe dps wl type haha.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I think this is one of the best wl tabs ever. Your tab shows me youre a wl at heart; the supprt healer type, not the wannabe dps wl type haha.
    He is many times saved by him asmany others. Magic bubble!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

My 20 days old WL and 2 toons from 1 guy. As you can see im not even a "Store who*e" (not even all trait slots unlocked)
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Photoshopped

Since my last post

lol at freep side kbs

now lol at my kbs xD