We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In memory of best player in the world.

,............................. ................
    Last edited by MAJAHUND; Aug 23 2015 at 04:56 AM.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

that's terrible news, my deepest sympathies to his family
    Evernight:
    Lashnar- R9 Blackarrow
    Funnell- R8 Spider
    Durzhog-R8 Warg
    Glokrut-R9 Warleader
    Glokbat- R12 Defiler
    Zimrul- R7 Reaver

Brandywine:
    Herritic- R7 Minstrel
    Lashnar- R10 Blackarrow
    Lashnor-R7 Spider

Laurelin:
    Eriondil- R12 Runekeeper
    Eriothol- R6 Loremaster

RIP - Withywindle
    Paz-R5 Hunter
    Malvarith-R3 Burglar

King Z got rekted for first time.

Even though me and Zrinko didn't like eachother, I have to say he will always be remembered when i think of withywindle pvp. RIP.

Parmluk.
    Last edited by Parmveer; Aug 20 2015 at 10:39 AM.
    Arkenstone - Warg R11 Parmluk |BA R12 Pewpewparmdevz | WL R9 Juxxernaut | Defiler R8 Pinkplague | Reaver R7 Lifestaeler | Hunter R6 Phoelix | Weaver R6 Dazefordays
    Prime Evil - Fractured
    Mentionable Former Servers - Silverlode | Withywindle | Imladris | Landroval

Screenies or no gratz.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

-.-
    Last edited by Lightbulba; Jan 28 2017 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Screenies or no gratz.
    ss or no believe

Update a selfie with King Z from the hospital hoping the ressurection like Jesus did.
    Affwyn Rank13 Warden - Ashtryn Rank7 Champion - Affected Rank9 Hunter
    Treachery Rank12 Warg - Treacherios Rank11 Reaver - Kavlaburz Rank10 Blackarrow

hello
    My deepest condolences to the family.
    RIP

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Hi.

My name is Filip, friend of person you all may all known as King Z. This account will remain inactive aswell as all of his characters will be inactive until his family decided what to do with account. Please do not send email or try to spam his youtube account.

It was very hard for me to write this but as i know he would like you all to know this.

On Monday, 17th of august, our dear and beloved friend you may all know as King Z has passed away from us in age of 30. We'll all miss him very much as he was best friend to have in good and bad. He dedicated big amount of time and patience in building his fictional role play char. King Z and he was proud for that. I was one of many that enjoyed all of his stories about this game and i had privilage to quest and play with him for a short time. I was giving info to log in here and in game so i could at least explain to all of his friends why they will not be able to play with him anymore.

Withy my deepest sympathy i must tell you that, On Monday 17th of august around 10pm he was in a car crash that ended his young life. The accident was on highway from Zagreb to Karlovac and he was in accident caused by drunk driver in other car.

As he mentioned many times, 'Lotro players will remember me forever even when there is no more Lotro', Lotro is still here, but we lost our friend, with this, we all hope you will remember him from time to time by watching his videos or while playing content that you may have played with him before.

Thank you for your time.
    I play on a different server and did not know him aside from his posts. My sincere condolences to his family and to his friends in game.

Please people think twice before trolling this thread. Regardless of your feelings to the person respect the real-life sadness...if you can't post kindly please don't post at all.

Lothhil, BW
    'I'm a hunter, I have all the defensive capability of a wet dishrag' - Lothhil

I'm very sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting people know.

Pozdrav Filipe, reci jer to istina? Zrinko je mnogo zajebavao ljude pa mi je malo teško da verujem u ove vesti. Ako je istina onda produži moje najiskrenije saucesce njegovoj porodici i prijateljima. Mi smo bili samo poznanici, evo skoro pet godina sad. Ako je ovo još jedna zajebancija onda sedam u kola sutra dan i, iako sam u Srbiji doci cu tamo licno da ga ubijem. Opet, ako je istina onda izvini za ovo gore, i jebote... ne znam šta da kažem

Poz
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Hard to believe anyway,..

I prefer to keep that Z is trying to troll us for one more time..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

.............................. .............................. .
    Last edited by MAJAHUND; Aug 23 2015 at 04:56 AM.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Faith in humanity is going down in my eyes by looking on some of the comments. I think i did wrong thing to make this forum posts. Please do not leave such comments anymore, i reported this and i hope moderator of this forum will remove those before someone can see this. This is my last post on this forum, i did what i know that my dear friend would like me to do. Actions he did was always in terms of a good fun and myself included was laughing on his jokes about Lord of the rings stories. No need to be cruel this much for someone that lost his life. Having given rights by his family, i will upload last video on his account before i go, if they decided to remove game history and youtube channel you will be able to see it yourself soon enough.

Knowing him this much, i know he will continue doing jokes in heaven, giving hard time to everyone around him.

Ajde bar meni odgovori na našem jeziku jebemu život
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

I feel sorrow for your loss. I hope you all find some comfort.
    Keep calm, and snuggle.

Having given rights by his family, i will upload last video on his account before i go
    lmao more views plz more views plz more views plz
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    lmao more views plz more views plz more views plz
    so much bull in one thread, moar views plox.

I do wonder how his friend got his account name and password, and youtube account name and password huuum

We should make an Ingame tribute.
    The King is dead, Lotro is dead, Transfers are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    so much bull in one thread, moar views plox.

I do wonder how his friend got his account name and password, and youtube account name and password huuum
    ^^

See you around Z :3
    --Valishar, R7 Minstrel --Valignant, R11 Weaver (Retired)

Look how far we've come as individuals. It's amazing how people behave, and quite frankly I'm disgusted.

If this post is real, which most will undoubtedly believe is fake(and quite frankly I'm skeptical myself) then my condolences to the Family. If this is indeed fake, which we're all assuming it is, then gg trolls on thinking death is something to joke about.

Either way, whether it's the disgusting comments, or pathetic trolling, nothing good will come out of this Thread. I sincerely hope the Admins shut this thread down before it goes even further.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachas View Post
    Look how far we've come as individuals. It's amazing how people behave, and quite frankly I'm disgusted.

If this post is real, which most will undoubtedly believe is fake(and quite frankly I'm skeptical myself) then my condolences to the Family. If this is indeed fake, which we're all assuming it is, then gg trolls on thinking death is something to joke about.

Either way, whether it's the disgusting comments, or pathetic trolling, nothing good will come out of this Thread. I sincerely hope the Admins shut this thread down before it goes even further.
    Disgusting maybe, but surely it says a lot about the way you lived, and the way you treated people, that even in light of your 'death', people act indifferent, or refuse to believe it in the first place, like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachas View Post

I fully agree.
    Poor car got hit by the biggest dumbster in this world...well.....that was in this world actually.
    My deepest sympathies to the car company and owner

Oh and to think that anyone of you would believe a thread with name RIP the best player in the world when he was easily considered the worse that ever played it for years and still remained awfully bad makes me laugh.

Time to take the throne so sabskraib mai vidaos and be the best.

Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast