We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: He is back!

He is back!

Evernight will BURN!
    Laurelin will BURN

Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Evernight will BURN!
    Laurelin will BURN

you need to be really attention wh*** to lie that you died,even when it took me 5 min to check that there was no accident that day like it was described..... ppl like you make me ashamed that Im from same country as you and to do this over a game its beyond hilarious
    Landroval: Tinaiel-1 r10 mini / Tinaiel r7 mini / Tinamartina-1 r9 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by TinaSlode View Post
    ppl like you make me ashamed that Im from same country as you
    Get rekt by a Lady.
    [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/MT8oDPnGQh8Oc/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
    [center][size=-4]»» Ti ucciderò all'alba«« [/size][/center]

Evernight will BURN!
    Laurelin will BURN

Welcome back King Z !!
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Welcome back King Z !!
    European King Z per favore amico.
    [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/MT8oDPnGQh8Oc/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
    [center][size=-4]»» Ti ucciderò all'alba«« [/size][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Elace View Post
    European King Z per favore amico.
    Ja wel hy was lank weg so het hom bietjie gemis

Like the Undertaker from WWE lol
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

looool. My sides have achieved orbit.

Reminder:

In fact, let me just link the whole damn thread

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...r-in-the-world

And Snowy's as well-

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-of-our-friend

I'm gonna go cash in on my bet now, thanks Z <3
    Last edited by Valchrist; Oct 12 2015 at 07:53 PM.
    --Valishar, R7 Minstrel --Valignant, R11 Weaver (Retired)

you need to be really attention wh*** to lie that you died,even when it took me 5 min to check that there was no accident that day like it was described..... ppl like you make me ashamed that Im from same country as you and to do this over a game its beyond hilarious
    Now you talking pure BS mate. If you actualy checked there was on that day exactly same thing as i said it happend to me. Just it did not happend to me, but if u did check u would have found article about crash on same road and same day. Now the biggest troll attemp is to make people belive you actualy died, i lacked that in my troll resume, now i have checked that. This is game and we are allowed to play with each others so i did, by forcing you to belive i left you all for good. There is one famous song/poet "life is a game" read it it will open your eyes. Hhaahahah
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Welcome back King Z !!
    Gracias...........

I avoided the original troll post, due to the nature of the topic, knowing that it was an attempt to troll.

Zrinko, all you have done with this very sad attempt to troll people, is to prove how much of a Cretin you actually are in this virtual world. Not just on Withywindle but the whole game, including the Moderators and the probably the Developers as well.

A lot of the game community was already laughing at you, now you managed to get an even larger part of the community laughing at you.
    "Have I got time for a cup of tea Lads?"
    Phakdush Baka Withywindle
    The Gramsfoot Canaries

Now you talking pure BS mate. If you actualy checked there was on that day exactly same thing as i said it happend to me. Just it did not happend to me, but if u did check u would have found article about crash on same road and same day. Now the biggest troll attemp is to make people belive you actualy died, i lacked that in my troll resume, now i have checked that. This is game and we are allowed to play with each others so i did, by forcing you to belive i left you all for good. There is one famous song/poet "life is a game" read it it will open your eyes. Hhaahahah
    1st of all im not mate because Im girl but your intelligence is soo low that you cant even notice that,2nd we all get it you have no life outside game soo you needed to make up that you died to get attention because you cant possibly get it with your playstyle and you are shame of Croatia in this game lol

You have no respect for ppl who actually died in car crash and that will eventually come back to you, for you its more "game is life" because that is all you have,just game no real life like you showed us all

and you are not troll because no one really cares was it trolling or not lol..... in order to be good troll ppl need to actually care in order to troll successfully and no one did soo you failed like you prolly fail in everything you do

like I said ppl like you just make me ashamed that im from same country as you
    Last edited by TinaSlode; Oct 13 2015 at 08:07 AM.

Wow.. just wow

I'm sort of glad that I'm blissfully ignorant of the details.. I'm genuinely and sincerely shocked that someone lacking the morale compass to attempt to pull off such an utterly nefarious and sociopathic 'prank' even has the ability to interact with others socially. I lost My mother and father to a car accident and in My view, anyone who does such as the OP is single-handedly slapping people who have experienced such a loss in the face. Such blatent disrespect should be bannable in My opinion.

Anybody who played with Zrinko ,back in the day, wouldnt be surprised by this.

Zrinko is actually a very funny guy, and this is his idea of humour .

Didnt post in any of the original threads , but told a female tribe member who was unhappy with the trolling of his obituary thread.

" I guarantee you, he not dead "

troll
    Trollthread confirmed once again.
    Rawr!
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order &' Co'Sang. Member of Public Enemy.

There are good jokes people make but there's a limit... I actually belived you died... I even had your family on my prayers and thoughts honestly I have no words speechless from what I have seen but it's good nothing has fatal has happens to you .. Hoping to see your warg on laurelin to kill it
    -Pibe

Quote Originally Posted by Falcao9 View Post
    There are good jokes people make but there's a limit.
    Wrong. GJ OP

Quote Originally Posted by Falcao9 View Post
    There are good jokes people make but there's a limit... I actually belived you died... I even had your family on my prayers and thoughts honestly I have no words speechless from what I have seen but it's good nothing has fatal has happens to you .. Hoping to see your warg on laurelin to kill it
    -Pibe
    Hahahaha, no one can kill my warg, actualy i will hunt u down and make videos of you. Hhahahahahahaa!

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Anybody who played with Zrinko ,back in the day, wouldnt be surprised by this.

Zrinko is actually a very funny guy, and this is his idea of humour .

Didnt post in any of the original threads , but told a female tribe member who was unhappy with the trolling of his obituary thread.

" I guarantee you, he not dead "
    It is funny indeed! I was laughing as they were OOC and globalchatt confirmed about DC hahaha.

1st of all im not mate because Im girl but your intelligence is soo low that you cant even notice that,2nd we all get it you have no life outside game soo you needed to make up that you died to get attention because you cant possibly get it with your playstyle and you are shame of Croatia in this game lol

You have no respect for ppl who actually died in car crash and that will eventually come back to you, for you its more "game is life" because that is all you have,just game no real life like you showed us all

and you are not troll because no one really cares was it trolling or not lol..... in order to be good troll ppl need to actually care in order to troll successfully and no one did soo you failed like you prolly fail in everything you do

like I said ppl like you just make me ashamed that im from same country as you

Let me see,,

I earn daily more then Croatians in a week + im healthy, traveling whenever i want, and can do whatever i want. Nah, i think im seriously OP in and outside of the game. But good luck trying to convince yourself otherwise. Z powa!

Quote Originally Posted by Bofrin View Post
    I avoided the original troll post, due to the nature of the topic, knowing that it was an attempt to troll.

Zrinko, all you have done with this very sad attempt to troll people, is to prove how much of a Cretin you actually are in this virtual world. Not just on Withywindle but the whole game, including the Moderators and the probably the Developers as well.

A lot of the game community was already laughing at you, now you managed to get an even larger part of the community laughing at you.
    Are you Scotish? Aye sir, hahaha.

What u say on my respond?

Now, you must be funny yourself because u call me Z, im not one you think i am actualy.

Let me see,,

I earn daily more then Croatians in a week + im healthy, traveling whenever i want, and can do whatever i want. Nah, i think im seriously OP in and outside of the game. But good luck trying to convince yourself otherwise. Z powa!
    You are no one here or irl, and no matter how much you earn and what you think you are to every normal person you are nothing because you are bad person and your money doesnt change that you are bad person .... I actually feel pity for you,you have all but you still feel like you no one,thats why you hunger soo much for attention ,its actaully soo sad and about healthy part idk Im not psychiatrist but I can see you really need to visit one if you think what you do is funny or that is normal

There is one quote which is my answer to what you just wrote :"There are some things that money just can’t buy. Like manners, morals and integrity."

p.s. and its Croats not Croatians,maybe you should spend some money to learn english good LMAO
    Last edited by TinaSlode; Oct 14 2015 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    Trollthread confirmed once again.
    my God Sizz you got my worried abit for not commenting soo long on this threat now my heart again at peace

[URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post

+rep lmao

The Walking Dead: King Z

I knew that you're invincible
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast