We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    324

    Please view link and lend your support :)

    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p........Thank-You





    Exclusively creeps please disregard this thread.


    And if anyone thinks this would be too OP, kiss my entire behind!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    Posts
    3,417
    You want to be a BA? simple, play one

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    You want to be a BA? simple, play one

    Some peoples children...................... .


    Did I say anything about BAs?


    Anything at all?


    Right.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    Posts
    3,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Some peoples children...................... .


    Did I say anything about BAs?


    Anything at all?


    Right.
    Don't act ignorant or maybe it isnt an act....its a BA skill. You want BA skills, roll one.

  5. #5
    Would you give up your store brands and fall immunity in exchange?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000011eb70/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Don't act ignorant or maybe it isnt an act....its a BA skill. You want BA skills, roll one.

    Ummm it's an Angmarim Bloodletter skill called Staying Alive from an epic book instance.


    Look it up.



    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart06 View Post
    Would you give up your store brands and fall immunity in exchange?

    What does that have to do with anything?

    Anybody can get those.

    Next................

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Error 404: Not Found
    Posts
    87

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    716
    Please don't feed the troll.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000025086/signature.png]Haji[/charsig]
    Tuin lvl 75 Captain

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rezz Circle
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuin View Post
    Please don't feed the troll.
    the sad thing is, he's not a troll.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50
    Eh, as a hunt myself, I dont know if I would want evade, I cant even imagine how many FOTMer hnts would be out then; prob be almost as bad if not as bad as book 6 hnts. I think that the 30 second bubble(?) on a 3 minute cd (?) is fair in comparison to 5 minute cd 30 second evade of a BA imo. I however wouldnt object the devs adjusting evade when a BA is in skirmisher stance, but other than that, it's fine the way it is, both hunt and BA buffs. Just my 'pinion again .
    Guess who ? Founder and co-creator: http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    1,593
    I like how he posted the thread in the hunter forums and says he posted in there 'cause its not for PvP, but here he posts a link to it in a PvP forum...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by LickoryMyHickory View Post
    Eh, as a hunt myself, I dont know if I would want evade, I cant even imagine how many FOTMer hnts would be out then; prob be almost as bad if not as bad as book 6 hnts. I think that the 30 second bubble(?) on a 3 minute cd (?) is fair in comparison to 5 minute cd 30 second evade of a BA imo. I however wouldnt object the devs adjusting evade when a BA is in skirmisher stance, but other than that, it's fine the way it is, both hunt and BA buffs. Just my 'pinion again .

    Vinner, have you played since Cry Of The Hunter was introduced? It's another broken hunter skill.

    And it's not 30 seconds, it's 1500 morale. Creep(s) burn through that in 1.2 seconds and bubble is gone.

    How much damage you think a BA's MT absorbs in 30 seconds? On a class with 17-22k morale? 5,6,7-10+k damage absorbed? There is no comparison.


    Again though, my point never had anything to do with BAs.



    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    I like how he posted the thread in the hunter forums and says he posted in there 'cause its not for PvP, but here he posts a link to it in a PvP forum...

    Stop burying yourself in the sandbox dude.


    "p.s. Yes, i posted link threads in all the relevant forums I could think of in the hope of attracting the most possible support. I apologize if that somehow offends anyone. Have a wonderful day!!"


    I posted that disclaimer at the bottom of my first post in said hunter thread when I made it. For peeps that have a firm grasp of the engish language, it should be self-explanatory.


    Fail troll is terribad fail.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    324
    Anyway, I changed my mind.


    I don't want an evade skill like BAs.


    I want a PARRY skill!


    This to be exact......



    Hunters Defense (or whatever)

    +50% PARRY
    +25% Additional PARRY against Melee attacks

    (would have additional benefit of triggering AR more for the small heal, yet not stack with Swift Stroke)

    Duration: 25 seconds
    Cooldown: 4 minutes



    You see the skill bears no resemblence to any other skill so no more cryin'.


    It would give a hunter just a little bit more survivability (much needed), while not being OP against any one class in pvp(yes, that is a dig at MT), while being EXTREMELY beneficial in group pve content


    Haterz? Loverz?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Vinner, have you played since Cry Of The Hunter was introduced? It's another broken hunter skill.

    And it's not 30 seconds, it's 1500 morale. Creep(s) burn through that in 1.2 seconds and bubble is gone.
    Hmmm, but I thought Turbine always makes their skills work :P? Hehe, it dazes tho too doesnt it, forgot to mention that . I dabbled on my hunt here and there, but then I left the game entirely, havent played any of my toons extensively. I'm sure if they restructured it, it could be better, but I'd still be opposed to hunters getting evaded due to creep QQ and fotm hunts.

    Edit: Noticed you changed ur mind tho .

    Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Anyway, I changed my mind.


    I don't want an evade skill like BAs.


    I want a PARRY skill!


    This to be exact......



    Hunters Defense (or whatever)

    +50% PARRY
    +25% Additional PARRY against Melee attacks

    (would have additional benefit of triggering AR more for the small heal, yet not stack with Swift Stroke)

    Duration: 25 seconds
    Cooldown: 4 minutes



    You see the skill bears no resemblence to any other skill so no more cryin'.


    It would give a hunter just a little bit more survivability (much needed), while not being OP against any one class in pvp(yes, that is a dig at MT), while being EXTREMELY beneficial in group pve content


    Haterz? Loverz?
    Hmmm, this skill doesnt sound too bad, very Legolas-esqe, makin u very finnese-like and shifty. You actually would need to be somewhat skilled to use it and keep ur back away from an opponent unlike BA evade, cuz if they attacked u from behind, it would be useless. Also, smart elf hunters would benefit greatly if they chained it together with elf parry.

    ./kindasignedtoseehowcreepsfeela boutit
    Last edited by LickoryMyHickory; Jan 17 2013 at 04:20 PM.
    Guess who ? Founder and co-creator: http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload