We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodomir View Post
    The last time I employed the 1-tank-strategy was back at level 65 but the threat and debuff mechanics haven't changed as far as I know. Things are a bit more complicated than described here in this thread.

Lets start of with some basics:

- the debuff can split across a maximum of three people at a time
    - the sum of all debuffs can never exceed 210%
    - the chance for people standing in front of Durchest to get the debuff is not equal for each and every member of your raid

So basically when the tank steps in too early his debuff will reach higher levels than you will want him to have, that's why the tank should wait for the debuff to build up on the two people standing in front of Durchest, so his own debuff (which he will definitely get once he steps in) stays kind of low (due to the limit of a combined 210%). If things work out perfectly, the tank gets a 10% debuff while your other two guys standing in front of Durchest are at 100%. But even a 30% debuff on the tank (with the other guys sitting at 90% each) is still manageable if the tank gets time to establish aggro prior to the DPS going crazy. Once the Debuffs are settled you got to make sure that no other people (who may have a higher probability to get the debuff) step in front of Durchest to accidently fetch the debuff in place of you original three debuff bearers, also none of the three guys in front of Durchest is allowed to die (if tank dies, a DPS class will have aggro and turn away the boss from the 90/100% guys for too long for the debuff to be renewed on them; if one of the other two dies, the debuff on the tank has room to increase; in both scenarios the aggro is completely borked and the distribution of the debuff gets out of hands).
    Thank you for that exhaustive information. Will be very useful.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000100363/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Warden(85), Minstrel(85), Rune-Keeper(85), Burglar(85), Captain(85), Hunter(85)

Hmm ... looking at the fight duration (~3:49) something begins to smell fishy here. Durchest has a morale pool of 1,529,688 morale and then you also have to kill 10 adds worth of 97,900 morale each. That makes up for a combined 2,508,688 morale. Thats means your 6-man-raid (why was it trasnformed to a raid anyways, when you could've just went in there with a group?) would have done a total of almost 11k raid-wide DPS with just one DPS class (while having to deal with kicks, probably some kiting on the adds and being forced to use sub-optimal DPS rotations for corruption removal reasons).
    Could have been an OP champ, no?
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#008000]If it moves, kill it - Then look for more things to kill[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Fralin View Post
    Could have been an OP champ, no?
    I don't see myself on that pic, so ... NO!
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."
    Vodomir - Champion (105) | Shae - Captain (97)
    Twisterhasen - Gwaihir [DE]

Hmm ... looking at the fight duration (~3:49) something begins to smell fishy here. Durchest has a morale pool of 1,529,688 morale and then you also have to kill 10 adds worth of 97,900 morale each. That makes up for a combined 2,508,688 morale. Thats means your 6-man-raid (why was it trasnformed to a raid anyways, when you could've just went in there with a group?) would have done a total of almost 11k raid-wide DPS with just one DPS class (while having to deal with kicks, probably some kiting on the adds and being forced to use sub-optimal DPS rotations for corruption removal reasons).
    You do know that if someone dies than CA is starting new timer right? If LM died and was ressed time can be OK.
    [IMG]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7323/0hn4.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=#008000]85 lvl alts: champion, guard, captain, warden, burg, minnie, RK, LM[/COLOR]

Hey
    Ok I think I´ve to clear 2 things up.
    The fight lasted about 24 minutes. I was killed with the blast aoe after the Lightning Armour at the end. Then Durchest was
    healed.
    2 point: We transformed the group into a raid because we wanted the possibility to invite 6 others for the loot after durchest.
    Hope I could throw some light on ur thoughts.
    (and i dont think thats even possible to do durchest t2cm in about 3 min. (with 12 ppl) but thats an other thought)
    Here is an other screen from the guardian (who wasn´t killed)
    Last edited by Irowen; Jan 15 2013 at 09:13 AM.
    [IMG]http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150325/5dqj4qir.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL="http://www.mka-thilo.de/sippe3/"]Wipeout-Raid[/URL]

There can be many reasons for this short time. Startet Combat Analysing tool during fight or he died.
    Take a look on the skills:
    Wisdom of the Council cd is nearly over. CD is 5 minutes. I do not think he casted the skill during running to the boss

Quote Originally Posted by Irowen View Post
    Hey
    Ok I think I´ve to clear 2 things up.
    The fight lasted about 24 minutes. I was killed with the blast aoe after the Lightning Armour at the end. Then Durchest was
    healed.
    2 point: We transformed the group into a raid because we wanted the possibility to invite 6 others for the loot after durchest.
    Hope I could throw some light on ur thoughts.
    (and i dont think thats even possible to do durchest t2cm in about 3 min. (with 12 ppl) but thats an other thought)
    Here is an other screen from the guardian (who wasn´t killed)
    Thanks for clarification and kudos for this achievement.
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."
    Vodomir - Champion (105) | Shae - Captain (97)
    Twisterhasen - Gwaihir [DE]

Quote Originally Posted by Irowen View Post
    I see a Guardian shield-walling a Guardian shield-walling a Rune-Keeper... Does the damage taken by the RK transfers back all the way to the first Guard, or is it "bugged" (magically absorbed) like some environemental dots when you shield wall it ?

Edit : that we be a wide open door to major bug exploit... in many situations :s
    Last edited by Gabli; Jan 15 2013 at 09:20 AM.
    Gabrediel, Original Challenger of Sarouman | Gabramir, Original Challenger of Gothmog

Unquale - Sirannon [FR]

Quote Originally Posted by Gabli View Post
    I see a Guardian shield-walling a Guardian shield-walling a Rune-Keeper...
    Mh it seems u dont play a Guardian If a Guardian shield-walling a groupmember he also get the icon in his buffbars. If u dont belive me play a guardian

Zenon (Kampfwuerstchen)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenon1801 View Post
    Mh it seems u dont play a Guardian If a Guardian shield-walling a groupmember he also get the icon in his buffbars. If u dont belive me play a guardian

Zenon (Kampfwuerstchen)
    Well, I had forgotten about that... I do play a guardian, but have not needed to use SW for a while...
    Gabrediel, Original Challenger of Sarouman | Gabramir, Original Challenger of Gothmog

Unquale - Sirannon [FR]

Quote Originally Posted by Migtus View Post
    If you don't have two tanks for Durchest, ON ANY TIER, you will not win. This is because the target of Durchest's aggression will get an increasing threat reduction debuff. Simply put, wait too long, and the guard cannot generate ANY aggro. This means Durchest starts killing people. You need two tanks, and they need to switch between each other for this reason; The tank not in combat will have their debuff removed after 30 or so seconds. Then the tank switches back in. Rinse and repeat.

~Migitus
    Two tanks are not in fact required as long as one understands the debuff and can add to 200. But admitidly for pugs easier to just bring 2 tanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2