We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Don't forget that I man-healed too.
    Naw, there is no need for you to man-heal when you used blue line with blue line shield traited in determination stance spam defiant challenge then combat log.

Wait, Ho' dup, that wasn't you, that was Tyndarious, your Sempa Mastah.
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    haha ez, this thread isnt about giovys rant what he thinks is what he thinks I neither supported or opposed his view. Its his opinion and if he wants to throw it in the forums so be it. I threw my thought in there and thats that.

This thread was to the people who are still active in game ( and yeah id love to see you and spidey there ) that I see troll people in my tribe and out of it that don't deserve it. If you're going to try and belittle people constantly back it up when you get called and show your skill in a fight. Simple as that.

And as for rusty's advice, nah, ill take spideys and zrods. Creepside on pause back to freep for a while here. Hope to see you around.
    I do show my skills and fight....HERE!!!....again, this is where I PvP! There's just no competition...cue Rocky theme....
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Instead of challenging the semi-retired old farts, challenge a group of freeps and fight them with whatever tribe members you can assemble on that specific day. From the daily leaderboards, I can only witness constant farming by many of your tribemembers, Toq. Maybe you can do better than your approved activities.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Instead of challenging the semi-retired old farts, challenge a group of freeps and fight them with whatever tribe members you can assemble on that specific day. From the daily leaderboards, I can only witness constant farming by many of your tribemembers, Toq. Maybe you can do better than your approved activities.
    The core group of the tribe is already done with creepside for the time being, including myself now. The constant GV fights are just a bore. Yet id love to get some organized non zergfest fights going with anyone who would be up for it. We had a nice random 12v12 about a month ago with a guest BB member too. Turned out fun for us anyways.

As for the farming, I have stated to them how I feel its only rational to do it for audacity. So either they are auding up all their toons, or something else is going on there. Either way, im not going to try and ''police'' their activities. Just learned that one, it doesn't matter what a tribe/kin member does as you could simply just /ignore them.

So you will fight BBers that rarely play the game on your Freep, but you won't fight Volo's Freep group with your Creeps.......Maybe Freeps aren't as gimped as it's been QQed about in these forums recently? Here's a secret that every PvPer in this game that has a clue has always known. Freeps have always had the advantage in groups when all CD's are up. It's just that on this server Freeps have been led by incompetence for far too long. Freeps have far more skills available to them for group play than Creeps have. Always have, always will. So toq, show us all what a great Creep tribeleader you are and accept Volo's challenge. I'm sure you can scrape up 4 or 5 tribemembers with enough audacity.

@Volo, I know you were just teasing, but us semi-retired old farts can still out ????, out fight, out drink the whole lot of you 20 something brats <3
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jan 12 2013 at 08:04 AM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Oh shoot if he wants to we can, I have no issue whatsoever doing something along those lines. If anyone wants to start organizing fights ( with wagers and friendly? ) im down to fight on creep or freep no problems, that would actually be FUN for a change.
    Last edited by johnnyskywalker; Jan 12 2013 at 08:26 AM.

Oh shoot if he wants to we can, I have no issue whatsoever doing something along those lines. If anyone wants to start organizing fights im down to fight on creep or freep no problems, that would actually be FUN for a change.
    Cool! Sounded like you didn't want any part in that. Someone fraps it, I'm not that interested to actually log in and watch it live.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Cool! Sounded like you didn't want any part in that. Someone fraps it, I'm not that interested to actually log in and watch it live.
    Actually love the idea, would be really nice to see stuff like that going on more often.

haha ez, this thread isnt about giovys rant what he thinks is what he thinks I neither supported or opposed his view. Its his opinion and if he wants to throw it in the forums so be it. I threw my thought in there and thats that.

This thread was to the people who are still active in game ( and yeah id love to see you and spidey there ) that I see troll people in my tribe and out of it that don't deserve it. If you're going to try and belittle people constantly back it up when you get called and show your skill in a fight. Simple as that.
    It is partially about his cry since you made a reference to it. Too bad you seem to avoid answering my questions toqypoo, was just trying to cope a feel on your logic.

It must be so simple for you to refer to skills in a fight when you roll with a fotm and farmed glory champ huh? Sorry toqypoo, I try to show what I can and can´t do with non-fotm farmed classes.
    [img]http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w413/logan1013/game-of-thrones-the-north-remembers_zpsa128a9a7.jpg[/img]

Ooo now my champ is fotm? I thought it was LM's? No wait rks! Or was it mini's? NO! its wardens! Idk hard to keep up with this stuff. and whats farming freepside do for me anyways remind me I cant recall.

Quote Originally Posted by avrilo View Post
    Sorry toqypoo, I try to show what I can and can´t do with non-fotm farmed classes.
    Oh and that made me chuckle, that must of been the reason I only saw you on your defiler the last few months you were around in RoI.

Thats hard mode bro.

Oh and that made me chuckle, that must of been the reason I only saw you on your defiler the last few months you were around in RoI.

Thats hard mode bro.
    Rofl. You will have to try harder than that, toqypoo.

Yes a defiler with no audacity is hardmode, wouldn´t you agree? Also, can you link the infamy gaining on said toon to back up your random stupidity? Or are you finally thinking it could only show gaining from daily quests turn ins?

Furthermore, defilers became fotm after the last update when they could be lol-ranked by tagging everything. That you consider them fotm in RoI, comparing them to minstrels and glory champs, shows only how brainless you are. The result of a back door abuse while in jail and farming, I am guessing, bre.

[img]http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w413/logan1013/game-of-thrones-the-north-remembers_zpsa128a9a7.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by avrilo View Post
    Rofl. You will have to try harder than that, toqypoo.

Yes a defiler with no audacity is hardmode, wouldn´t you agree? Also, can you link the infamy gaining on said toon to back up your random stupidity? Or are you finally thinking it could only show gaining from daily quests turn ins?

Furthermore, defilers became fotm after the last update when they could be lol-ranked by tagging everything. That you consider them fotm in RoI, comparing them to minstrels and glory champs, shows only how brainless you are. The result of a back door abuse while in jail and farming, I am guessing, bre.

Yep you're 100% right ezra I know, what was I thinking defilers were tough in RoI, thats what I was told in jail!

I shall give you cake for teaching me such wisdom!

Desolates (Brutelynn) I see you are back from being banned.
    Bigslick

Oh shoot if he wants to we can, I have no issue whatsoever doing something along those lines. If anyone wants to start organizing fights ( with wagers and friendly? ) im down to fight on creep or freep no problems, that would actually be FUN for a change.
    I'll give Volo and Toq first crack at this, but if either or both aren't interested I'll start a new thread. 100g (freepside) to the winning group in a best out of 3 (group wipe = 1 loss). You guys can agree on whatever rules/locations you want, just let it be even numbers between 6v6 and 12v12 and no waiting on cooldowns after a wipe. Maybe I'll be there to watch, maybe not, so take some decent screenshots so I know who to send mail to.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Desolates (Brutelynn) I see you are back from being banned.
    SAVAGES is now recruiting. We are a hard-core PvP kin. Any freep who isn't a coward, pst Bigslick (Banenakh) for invite.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Kin full.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

I'll give Volo and Toq first crack at this, but if either or both aren't interested I'll start a new thread. 100g (freepside) to the winning group in a best out of 3 (group wipe = 1 loss). You guys can agree on whatever rules/locations you want, just let it be even numbers between 6v6 and 12v12 and no waiting on cooldowns after a wipe. Maybe I'll be there to watch, maybe not, so take some decent screenshots so I know who to send mail to.

Ill just need time to have money for the pot freepside. Currently broke but thats slowly changing.

So, I know who Ace is and I'll give him a pass for posting on another servers forums just because he's a former kinnie and a pretty good guy, but who's this Desolates dude and why is he trolling you in our forums Ace? You EC his warg into another afterlife too many times?

I see you are in Preyingmantis....isn't that just some pale reflection of the real PM? IIRC, the name of the real kin is Preying Mantis. I guess someone rage quit and started a 2.0 kin, sort of what we have here with Namaste 2.0, they just didn't ./delete the kin on the way out after they imploded.

EDIT: Ah, I see who you are, Gerglobalsnabble, damn dude, make pronounceable names.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jan 12 2013 at 07:02 PM.

Gerglobalsnabble
    Bless you.
    Gungus - Captain

So, I know who Ace is and I'll give him a pass for posting on another servers forums just because he's a former kinnie and a pretty good guy, but who's this Desolates dude and why is he trolling you in our forums Ace? You EC his warg into another afterlife too many times?

I see you are in Preyingmantis....isn't that just some pale reflection of the real PM? IIRC, the name of the real kin is Preying Mantis. I guess someone rage quit and started a 2.0 kin, sort of what we have here with Namaste 2.0, they just didn't ./delete the kin on the way out after they imploded.

EDIT: Ah, I see who you are, Gerglobalsnabble, damn dude, make pronounceable names.
    Desolates name is becoming of himself as he was defeated by my Warg in 5 moves.

Toq (Slyfir) on ignore.
    Bigslick

Ill just need time to have money for the pot freepside. Currently broke but thats slowly changing.
    I meant I'd put up the 100g pot, I've got enough sitting on nimrodel and I have no intention of actually using it for myself, this seems like the closest thing to a good cause I'll ever find. I've got a few 100g amongst my chars so i might do this once or twice more, but it seems like a cool idea to have people actually invested in the fight do this on a more regular basis as motivation (pot money that is).

I went for a simple name this time and some people try and pronounce my name like its a high end coffee product, so w/e.

Dunno the whole story of Old Preying Mantis, they did disbanded in SoM times though. The leader from then and a number of previous members reformed it mid-RoI; they carry a solid rep, had tanky raid openings, and are cool enough people to play with, so here I am, ./shrug.

You of all people should know a little something about enjoying the PvP on this sub-forum even if you aren't active on this server/in this game, Spidey.

Oh and I heard Bigslick is too afraid of Purebloodnakh on his RK and thats why he's retired it in favor of zerging on his cappy :P.

Oh and I heard Bigslick is too afraid of Purebloodnakh on his RK and thats why he's retired it in favor of zerging on his cappy :P.
    What if I were to tell you that Purebloodnakh was real? I got defeated in 4-moves and had to delete. KB turning wargs are too tough for me.

Oh and...

Giovy (Lycoriel) on ignore.
    Last edited by 87_Suited; Jan 12 2013 at 10:53 PM.
    Bigslick

I meant I'd put up the 100g pot, I've got enough sitting on nimrodel and I have no intention of actually using it for myself, this seems like the closest thing to a good cause I'll ever find. I've got a few 100g amongst my chars so i might do this once or twice more, but it seems like a cool idea to have people actually invested in the fight do this on a more regular basis as motivation (pot money that is).
    Aw what a nice gesture, get some decent action and the possibility of making money, im in when and where?

&

Bigslick (Greenwen) on ignore?

Bigslick (Greenwen) on ignore?
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

I went for a simple name this time and some people try and pronounce my name like its a high end coffee product, so w/e.

Dunno the whole story of Old Preying Mantis, they did disbanded in SoM times though. The leader from then and a number of previous members reformed it mid-RoI; they carry a solid rep, had tanky raid openings, and are cool enough people to play with, so here I am, ./shrug.

You of all people should know a little something about enjoying the PvP on this sub-forum even if you aren't active on this server/in this game, Spidey.

Ah, thx for the info. When I was hardcore, end game raiding I would check out the Raid and Instance forums. They make the PvP forums look like a tickle fight. So much QQ, so many epeens getting wiggled about.

Whoa......who wouldn't be afraid of Wargnakh! The most feared player in the game

And to those of you that weren't there last night. Daddy DD said the challenge was accepted and won by TBB at TR last night. Better luck next time, which server will you be xferring to, toq?

Oh my, look at my stars!
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jan 13 2013 at 08:51 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast