We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

A challenge perhaps?

So, thinking that all the yap yap about farming was done with finally even tho its been a good three months, its clear as day some of you just cant get over something stupid like this. Its gone from the point where is almost a complete split in the server on the opinion. Imo. Anyways This challenge is to the BB, a few select members feel the need to keep the trash talk and greifing up to people who even associate themselves with someone who has farmed. Both in game and on forums clearly.

So I figure why not, lets have a fight. A fight worth fighting that has a little meaning, im challenging you BB to a fight, from a 4v4 min to a 12v12 max, up to you guys on that. Lets man up and stop the high school style BS that is coming out of a few of your grade A members. Sorry to who is leading (rusty?) I dont hate BB, I hate the few members who feel the need to belittle everyone who isn't on their side of the team.

Thought about it a bit what would make the fight worth it, ive came up with this idea.

You win, Ill disband my tribe + transfer servers and be gone, you can win and say you made me rage transfer or something along those lines.

You lose, you hand over TBB to me and let me do with it how I wish. Whilst you guys can go on and create some fancy new tribe to keep your trash talking members in.

Please also don't make up some excuse. You have members around more than active enough to do this, I can understand if you don't want to have this fight, I only wish if you don't accept you can stop the useless ramble disrespectful BS I see come out of some of your members mouths. Just be nice for a damn change :/

We can go into combat details times locations yadda yadda if you actually want to get this going, ill wait for a reply.

You care way to much about what people think of you... If I was in BB I wouldn't turn up just to see you QQ more.

Cause' im just QQ'in all the time haha. This is more to do than me I really dont care what people think of me, I am who I am. Its the overall way I see some BB treat others in general who don't deserve it I dont like.

Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldo, Armoured, Oldhag
    Glurrg, Gluurg, Commendationz, Manchops, Mothnon
    [IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/10817375250lotro_lotro26.png[/IMG]

I guess i'll reply first off on the challenge answer No. i would NEVER bet The Tribe or anything else that has to do with the tribe.If you dont like how some of the members of the Tribe act oh well im not going to police them put them on ignore easy fix.

Or just make a group and fight them without pre-arranging it.

Worgnakh's challenge is real. If you get defeated in five moves, you delete your toon. Or is it loser deletes?

AFK Praying to Worgnakh.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Cause' im just QQ'in all the time haha. This is more to do than me I really dont care what people think of me, I am who I am. Its the overall way I see some BB treat others in general who don't deserve it I dont like.
    You're on!!!!! Meet me at the windmill in EB!!! NOAW!!!!! I'll be the cute Mesmer in the top that reveals some serious cleavage.

So, you're challenging a bunch of people who don't even plays this game to a loser leaves town fight. Let me dig up Dusty Rhodes and Cowboy Bill Watts from their graves and we'll get into the squared circle (google is your friend).

Tell you what toq, lead some raids, make a name for yourself, and MAYBE we'll have an unplanned RvR. Personally, I don't respect farmers enough to even give them a shot, it's not worth my time to get audacitied up. I'll just continue to troll you in the only venue in LOTRO that appeals to me.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jan 10 2013 at 08:04 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Spidey is just a baddie.

Quote Originally Posted by tjs21 View Post
    Spidey is just a baddie.

LOL, this from you? Look in the mirror, kid. I gave up counting how many times I ganked your sorry hunt@rd. or how many times I booted your &&& from BB raid.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

I can't even remember how many times i wrecked your warg back when you played him all the times at 75, the good times.

Quote Originally Posted by tjs21 View Post
    I can't even remember how many times i wrecked your warg back when you played him all the times at 75, the good times.
    You mean on your FOTM Mini? SS or it didn't happen! This may be true, I don't run and HiPs at the first sign of trouble like you do on your warg, so sure, may have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by maosnkane1970 View Post
    I guess i'll reply first off on the challenge answer No. i would NEVER bet The Tribe or anything else that has to do with the tribe.If you dont like how some of the members of the Tribe act oh well im not going to police them put them on ignore easy fix.
    Well thanks anyways.

& spidey I know many of you guys dont play anymore, thats why I said 4v4-12v12. You guys clearly have enough active for a small little rumble, as for you saying you wouldnt participate due to a lack of respect, I dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Worgnakh's challenge is real. If you get defeated in five moves, you delete your toon. Or is it loser deletes?

AFK Praying to Worgnakh.
    Bigslick, is that you Tools?

Toq, rather than issue a challenge you knew would have no chance of being accepted, why not make it a standing challenge like the old TBB one. Make a wager that people will be willing to accept (comms pots, gold, lootboxes, w/e) Something like that that was routinely taken on would be a boon to a server that sounds like its desperately in need of some non-zerg action.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post

Toq, rather than issue a challenge you knew would have no chance of being accepted, why not make it a standing challenge like the old TBB one. Make a wager that people will be willing to accept (comms pots, gold, lootboxes, w/e) Something like that that was routinely taken on would be a boon to a server that sounds like its desperately in need of some non-zerg action.
    Well, id love to do something like that but im a broke &&&&&&& freepside and dont need a thing on creep xD

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post

Desolates (Thugglife) on ignore.

Oh and zerglings are gonna zerg, farmers are gonna farm, etc etc etc
    Last edited by 87_Suited; Jan 11 2013 at 01:09 AM.

Desolates, is that you Suster (Bumi)?

Is Bigslick (Infesting) still talking? I can't tell because I have him on ignore.

*passes popcorn*

spoiler alert: probably not happening, but an interesting gesture! BB could have idiots sometimes imo, but its not ALL that bad, just ignore em.
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Jan 11 2013 at 01:59 PM.

Desolates, is that you Suster (Bumi)?
    Wait, Loscules is still playing? WHERE'S SEKSI?
    Xalgar, Xalterra, Xaltemis, Xaldo, Armoured, Oldhag
    Glurrg, Gluurg, Commendationz, Manchops, Mothnon
    [IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/10817375250lotro_lotro26.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by WulfgarsFather View Post
    Wait, Loscules is still playing? WHERE'S SEKSI?
    This became the real "Where's Waldo" thread no?

Desolates, I may have you on ignore but we can't ignore that my warg has defeated your god mode goat riding ezemodin WDN in 4 moves.

This became the real "Where's Waldo" thread no?

Desolates, I may have you on ignore but we can't ignore that my warg has defeated your god mode goat riding ezemodin WDN in 4 moves.
    Don't forget that I man-healed too.

Let´s see if you have followed Rusty´s advice, toqypoo

This challenge is to the BB.
    Would you go to a poker game if you knew your opponent is counting cards?

Say you just felt curious and still wanted to go and see how counting cards work. How much money would you be willing to bet?

a few select members feel the need to keep the trash talk and greifing up to people who even associate themselves with someone who has farmed. Both in game and on forums clearly.
    I only wish if you don't accept you can stop the useless ramble disrespectful BS I see come out of some of your members mouths. Just be nice for a damn change :/
    And this is not trash talk, greifing and useless/disrepectful BS? :

Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    we came back to find out BB had returned since they find out it's even easier to farm freeps now than their old EC Farming days. BB died and now is back because Impeccable made it possible.
    Double standard much?

I am sorry, your toddler found himself overwhelmed and ended up feeling,
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    I'm not the type of person who tares down everyone to feel better
    Maybe next time he will think twice before starting threads with greifing content, and will avoid getting tore apart. In anyway, I am sure you can support him through this tore apart phase ; )

I dont hate BB, I hate the few members who feel the need to belittle everyone who isn't on their side of the team.
    Don´t hate toqypoo!!! It´s just a game, come on, breathe in, breathe out. Just like you had to do in ´´there´´

haha ez, this thread isnt about giovys rant what he thinks is what he thinks I neither supported or opposed his view. Its his opinion and if he wants to throw it in the forums so be it. I threw my thought in there and thats that.

This thread was to the people who are still active in game ( and yeah id love to see you and spidey there ) that I see troll people in my tribe and out of it that don't deserve it. If you're going to try and belittle people constantly back it up when you get called and show your skill in a fight. Simple as that.

And as for rusty's advice, nah, ill take spideys and zrods. Creepside on pause back to freep for a while here. Hope to see you around.

Dang how did I get involved in this fight? Ofcourse Ez had to pull me into it... The challenge was issued by Toq, I was in vent with him when he wrote it and when he was discussing it with some of the Exceptional Kin members (SOME not that the challenge came from the Kin). I had nothing to do with this idea but I only said that I agreed on it.

He was pondering people that would join him in the fight and I was only like 4 - 5 option as a Cappy. So even if there was a fight I wouldn't even be involved, simply because on freepside I lag like hell, specially if I'm in a group bigger than 6 people. (The Kin knows it so does many people I have grouped with in Moors, it's one of the mayor reasons why I soloed in my cappy in moors.)

But besides that I agreed with the idea I have nothing to do with it unless Toq himself invited me to the group. I already know how BB does things, I already know it has a lot of loud mouth members, and I know they wont do anything to help make moors a better PvP area. My problem like Rusty said is only with a few selected members who are the big mouths who like to go into personal life issues of other players to feel better about themselves and feel more manly than anyone else cause they are in a Kin/Tribe that rules the PvP map(for some times).

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast