We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Keep trying

Keep trying

Maybe you will learn to stop exploiting now whenever you lose. Exploiting is supposed to even your chances out of winning I think? Hard to tell with people sometimes when they are not that good to begin with.

Try harder and you might pull of a open field win.

Keep zerging and losing maybe hide a little more also, idk whatever helps.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

That spider web was bugged out on me. Cheap exploiting spiders......
    Last edited by FortunateSon; Jan 10 2013 at 12:48 AM.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

[IMG][/IMG] And while freeps cleaned OC and creeps Claimed EC, I tried climbing the wall got stuck behind the tent and bounced myself up to this place high above the tent but still stuck.. where I then had to /stuck myself. and I found this more interesting then Pigeons web bug :P (coldfells dude was ticked at mee)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Hey I want that plugin, Fire, what's it called?
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Interesting

[RIGHT][COLOR="#DAA520"][FONT=Garamond]Founder: since 2006 SoA beta.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    That spider web was bugged out on me. Cheap exploiting spiders......
    Sticky Gourd bugs as well.
    Paragon - Pyrrhic
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    Hey I want that plugin, Fire, what's it called?
    uhh pvmp+ is the infamy 1
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

I'll keep hugging npcs at least until the ex-freeps (aka post-RoR creeps) come back to even the game a bit...

Just pew-pewing and gold tagging like a boss!
    Maybe banzai chargeing here and there to try and get a kill from a creep fellow gold tagger.

/Kisses
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post
    I'll keep hugging npcs at least until the ex-freeps (aka post-RoR creeps) come back to even the game a bit...

Just pew-pewing and gold tagging like a boss!
    Maybe banzai chargeing here and there to try and get a kill from a creep fellow gold tagger.

/Kisses
    have you been playing the last couple weeks..? freeps have outnumbered creeps nearly every day, in fact creeps have had outnumbered buff 3 days I remember

Gee Whiz I go walkabout for a lil bit on BW and all kinds of drama comes out the woodwork!

Who the heck is exploiting what?

And - can someone remind me how to play a hunter? I am sooooo hooked on my minnie now (R6 hah!). I'll be xferring him to Crick as soon as I have some cash...gotta get in on this hate!

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Gee Whiz I go walkabout for a lil bit on BW and all kinds of drama comes out the woodwork!

Nope, Ell you haven't missed much on drama. They're just all practicing right now.

./trollingpractice
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

And - can someone remind me how to play a hunter? I am sooooo hooked on my minnie now (R6 hah!). I'll be xferring him to Crick as soon as I have some cash...gotta get in on this hate!

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Well bring your ezmoding mini back here already Ell! cash should come faster

Good Hunting,

Ell

keep you minie at BW pls i want to kill him
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Good Hunting,

Ell
    How do you deal with the lag? Its brutal on BW.

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    [IMG][/IMG] And while freeps cleaned OC and creeps Claimed EC, I tried climbing the wall got stuck behind the tent and bounced myself up to this place high above the tent but still stuck.. where I then had to /stuck myself. and I found this more interesting then Pigeons web bug :P (coldfells dude was ticked at mee)
    Subject change. I ranked off your spider! Cheers!
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

ahaha now i know who you are ellou, nice 1vs1 squishy minni hugs from Pinha ^^
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode