We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Quicksot #12 '=' not working

I've been having a problem with my quickslots ever since Rohan went active. My 12th slot, the '=' slot doesn't work on any of my toons. Relogging doesn't change anything. This has been going on for sometime. I have a skill slotted there on all my toons and have had to use my mouse to click it if I want to use it. The keyboard command '=' doesn't work, and the equal sign doesn't show up in the little box. I've been coping okay using my mouse, but tonight while fighting I accidentally clicked on the little button next to the 12 slot and toggled all my skills off-- right in the middle of a fight-- so using my mouse has it's problems.

Yes, I put a ticket in for it to lotro but never got a response on it.

Any ideas of why it doesn't work or what I can do about it?

It is possible to remap the quickslot key in the Options->Key Mapping section. Open the options panel (Ctrl+O by default) and then click the Key Mapping then scroll down to Quickslot 12. Make sure "=" is bound to the Quickslot. To be sure, you can click the red circle in the rightmost column, then click "Quickslot 12" and hit "=" when prompted to rebind it. If you get a message about it already being bound to another action, then the key was accidentally bound to another action and you can fix it by confirming the new binding. Note, if your client crashes on log out or exiting the game, the local file may not be written, so after making this change you should immediately close the client to be sure the change gets saved.

Thanks so much. This was such a simple fix, yet it's been making me crazy for months. I haven't relogged yet, so I'll repost if there are any other problems with it. Thanks again.