We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Loremaster not so good looting?

Hey,

I've noticed my main LM never seems to get loot from BG (possibly other new instances, but done them less so cant confirm). I have done 2 full T1 clears, 2 full T2 clears and a bunch (10+) of T1 Durchest farming and never got anything other than relic.

I asked around and a few other LM's have also reported similar bad luck.

As the new looting system takes in to consideration class, I am wondering if something went a bit screwy with for LM's.

Any LM's report good loot from BG?

Cheers

85 lm here....close to 30 bg runs I believe on t1 and 7 symbols, 2-3 cargaraf rings from bg twins, and about 6 starlit crystals. so its just you. I am on silverlode.

OMG that certainly rules out an LM thing. Could I really just be that unlucky?

Answer yes, my metalsmith is 1 out of 5 for the horse-lord heavy helmet with each at 66% chance.
    I only needed 2. I also tried to make 1 for a friend and got 0 out 3 (total 1 out of 8! at 66%).

All up I have spent 2k gold on recipes and symbols that I otherwise would not have had to spend given averaged chances.

Any LM from Elendilmir had problems?

Quote Originally Posted by mackle View Post
    OMG that certainly rules out an LM thing. Could I really just be that unlucky?

Answer yes, my metalsmith is 1 out of 5 for the horse-lord heavy helmet with each at 66% chance.
    I only needed 2. I also tried to make 1 for a friend and got 0 out 3 (total 1 out of 8! at 66%).

All up I have spent 2k gold on recipes and symbols that I otherwise would not have had to spend given averaged chances.

Any LM from Elendilmir had problems?
    Maybe Turbine forgot to check for the Wi flag again?

my captain is not getting good loot either, must be bugged. actually i think my account is bugged, is a fix for this coming soon?
    Master Blaster, Up-and-Comer, Explorer of the Brown Lands