We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Explains it all

Explains it all

I understand why you came to our server to try and get away with this, I see how you got rank 13. T

This is not what this server is so fix it or get off.

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

lol..
    Ishlan R13 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler, (+2)
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+5)

Looks like a zerg in ec.
    You can still reach the hunter with your range....
    I doubt you will find many sympathisers, I still lul'd at the whole scene though so thanks.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

OMG

Are you really QQing about this? This is not exploit, everybody can go up there, no horse needed. You can do the same in oc btw.

You can still be killed by ranged attacks and such. I've seen your pet blow my stealth up with your last target exploit so throw the first stone if you can.

I've seen spider pet climb over unclimbable rocks so they cant be kited around them.

I've seen LOTS of stuff, this thing is not even close to getting on the bridge pillars.

Less QQ more pewpew
    [URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    Looks like a zerg in ec.

I'm not starting anything, but... there's only 3 spiders and a warleader in ec. The rest that I see are freeps and npcs; and a spider pet.

I'm not sure what qualifies for a zerg anymore, the definition changes day to day. But I'd say that's a 3 man group plus a goldtag.
    Last edited by Derpon; Jan 06 2013 at 09:37 AM.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Meh, if you can get up there w/o a horse then it's legit imho. Isn't worse than what can be done in LC.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Fyi, i am no exploiter, no cheater, no FCer ,i dont use store &&&& and i got r13 by trying to get 5k renown/day for the last months/years by killing creeps and doing moors dailies.

I have bought a stack of renown buffs from guido (31 for 130g) if you ask. I will work my way to r15 doing everything i can to survive/win. I will keep it legit. You have my word.

Hoping thi enlights your questions about my rank and it will close that thread.

Thank you
    [URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by PuduBatt View Post
    Fyi, i am no exploiter, no cheater, no FCer ,i dont use store &&&& and i got r13 by trying to get 5k renown/day for the last months/years by killing creeps and doing moors dailies.

I have bought a stack of renown buffs from guido (31 for 130g) if you ask. I will work my way to r15 doing everything i can to survive/win. I will keep it legit. You have my word.

Hoping thi enlights your questions about my rank and it will close that thread.

Thank you
    Seems legit to me, I apparently haven't wasted enough time out there I don't know how to do any of the cool stuff :O seriously though, glad to have you here it's always fun having new peoples to fight
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Ima practice getting up there on my clumsy hunter. Proly never make it tho :3
    If creeps can buy all the ranked skills, I see no reason why freeps can't use everything we can. If this is an exploit, what do you feel about R0 weavers with reflect? lol

Btw, welcome to Crick, Charm! You seem like a good player/ person and I'm happy to see you also have a ranked cappy.
    Don't worry about what Straego says... he's just a grumpy old spidah
    [IMG]http://oi41.tinypic.com/14v1utt.jpg[/IMG]
    Farrielle R13 Captain (BW), Archaniel R8 Hunter (CH), Farrial R8 Minstrel (CH)
    Farrball R9 Stalker (CH), Kumosan R8 Weaver (CH), Vapour R6 Reaver (CH)

Quote Originally Posted by Farriel View Post
    If this is an exploit, what do you feel about R0 weavers with reflect? lol
    This sort of attitude honestly isn't very sportsman like. But this is pretty much one of the lesser problems with the current map, not like they can chase you on top of that thing anyways.

I bet soon people will start using the really annoying exploits though ... :S

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by PuduBatt View Post
    I will work my way to r15 doing everything i can to survive/win.
    Why would you wanna survive ? MORE KILLS IF YOU DIE WOOOOOOOH
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Not for me to call people cheaters or not.

But all I can say is that you weren't supposed to be up there.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    I'm not sure what qualifies for a zerg anymore, the definition changes day to day. But I'd say that's a 3 man group plus a goldtag.

3 Ranked spiders and a ranked wl is more than enough to kill a couple of freeps atm (especially a hunter).
    As far as I know zerg still means more than enough to kill something and I would wager none of those creeps died, while the freeps wiped inside ec.

P.S Mostly responding because it's nice to see some drama as top thread rather than the My Little Pony thing..... *Braces self for the horrifically P.C 'Haters Gun Hate' GIF*
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    3 Ranked spiders and a ranked wl is more than enough to kill a couple of freeps atm (especially a hunter).
    As far as I know zerg still means more than enough to kill something and I would wager none of those creeps died, while the freeps wiped inside ec.

P.S Mostly responding because it's nice to see some drama as top thread rather than the My Little Pony thing..... *Braces self for the horrifically P.C 'Haters Gun Hate' GIF*
    Freeps actually outnumbered Creeps by a couple in this particular instance and still were hugging EC. There was no Zerg on either side.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Ima practice getting up there on my clumsy hunter. Proly never make it tho :3
    If creeps can buy all the ranked skills, I see no reason why freeps can't use everything we can. If this is an exploit, what do you feel about R0 weavers with reflect? lol

Btw, welcome to Crick, Charm! You seem like a good player/ person and I'm happy to see you also have a ranked cappy.
    Don't worry about what Straego says... he's just a grumpy old spidah

Getting up there on your hunter wouldn't save you . Also clearly you dont know how to pvp with a statement like that . Nice to know someone who consider themselves a raid leader exploits ? l2p plox . Oh no a r0 spider not reflect you would kill him if you knew how to play .

< waits for Uber awesome lame reply to offend you more > .

On that note welcome charm and I hope you enjoy the nown boosts won alot of lottos just don't need em anymore glad they are going to be useful to someone else
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Apply cold water to burn....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUIDO View Post
    Getting up there on your hunter wouldn't save you . Also clearly you dont know how to pvp with a statement like that . Nice to know someone who consider themselves a raid leader exploits ? l2p plox . Oh no a r0 spider not reflect you would kill him if you knew how to play .

< waits for Uber awesome lame reply to offend you more > .

On that note welcome charm and I hope you enjoy the nown boosts won alot of lottos just don't need em anymore glad they are going to be useful to someone else
    I was joking about going up there myself, with a bit of mocking tone addressed to straego, who was mean to our new comer. My hunter actually wouldn't even make it into EC because these days she doesn't even make it out of GV.

And, I consider myself a moors boy/girl scout leader; I just guide all the new boys and girls who love to look around and woo and ah! at things that move. Sometimes they are npcs, but they can't tell the difference. They are so curious they stop and pick up everything that's clickable, like Sun-touched Stone Head. It takes days for them to understand what 'target assist' means, and some of them never understand. "Stay with the Shield?" or was it "Stay away from the Shield?" same difference.

As for reflect, I actually know an RK, was it Murdoch? or maybe Gonahurm, who dev'ed around 7500 on a R0 spider who just turned reflect on, and it killed them both! Deadly!

Lastly... Toxo, why do you want to offend me so much? Is it because your pretty girlfriend tried to make another SpiderWargy with my weaver?? I mean I was flattered, but I don't swing that way, so no worries there.

I was joking about going up there myself, with a bit of mocking tone addressed to straego, who was mean to our new comer. My hunter actually wouldn't even make it into EC because these days she doesn't even make it out of GV.

And, I consider myself a moors boy/girl scout leader; I just guide all the new boys and girls who love to look around and woo and ah! at things that move. Sometimes they are npcs, but they can't tell the difference. They are so curious they stop and pick up everything that's clickable, like Sun-touched Stone Head. It takes days for them to understand what 'target assist' means, and some of them never understand. "Stay with the Shield?" or was it "Stay away from the Shield?" same difference.

As for reflect, I actually know an RK, was it Murdoch? or maybe Gonahurm, who dev'ed around 7500 on a R0 spider who just turned reflect on, and it killed them both! Deadly!

Lastly... Toxo, why do you want to offend me so much? Is it because your pretty girlfriend tried to make another SpiderWargy with my weaver?? I mean I was flattered, but I don't swing that way, so no worries there.

How can you be a " scout leader " if most of them are better then you ?

Oh and if you didn't know reflect um yea you can see it idk if you can see buffs ya know the things that show ? your a captain figure you have more sense then that ? guess not .

Flattered by what ? Me just repeating what everyone else does about you ? So here since we know where this is going .

Don't flatter your self your flat enough trolololol . Before you consider yourself a leader , probably should try to lead well and not make ignorant comments that make yourself look like a tool . Notice you come to creepside and mostly everyone shafts you ? There is a reason for that and im going with the fact of your flattering self .

Again using an example of creeps being able to buy skills is no excuse for exploiting . Realistically Exploiting is banable this may not even be considered an exploit but possibly is . Doesn't matter to me , so please come up with something more witty then calling my girlfriend pretty . and oh boy good one make another spiderwargy ? Just keep coming out leading players to their deaths I love the points , Exploit if you have to that is what bans are for.

Tl;dr I know who would ?

Again welcome Charm and hope you have a blast .

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

All this "hatred" is pointless, you should all get a chillaxxx pill if you know what I mean.

/peace
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Someone please explain the Pony thread to me....

How can you be a " scout leader " if most of them are better then you ?

Oh and if you didn't know reflect um yea you can see it idk if you can see buffs ya know the things that show ? your a captain figure you have more sense then that ? guess not .

Flattered by what ? Me just repeating what everyone else does about you ? So here since we know where this is going .

Don't flatter your self your flat enough trolololol . Before you consider yourself a leader , probably should try to lead well and not make ignorant comments that make yourself look like a tool . Notice you come to creepside and mostly everyone shafts you ? There is a reason for that and im going with the fact of your flattering self .

Again using an example of creeps being able to buy skills is no excuse for exploiting . Realistically Exploiting is banable this may not even be considered an exploit but possibly is . Doesn't matter to me , so please come up with something more witty then calling my girlfriend pretty . and oh boy good one make another spiderwargy ? Just keep coming out leading players to their deaths I love the points , Exploit if you have to that is what bans are for.

Tl;dr I know who would ?

Again welcome Charm and hope you have a blast .

My points:

1. I said I was flattered by your 'girl friend.' Why would I be flattered by your meaningless trolling? O_o

2. When I'm on my creep, most ppl are actually nice and friendly to me. You are one of the few exceptions.

3. I heard two WLs were kiting everything in OR a few days ago. I heard one of them were member of BAMFs. As the leader of BAMF, how did you handle your member who indulged in known exploit? Only asking this, b/c you seem to care so much about rules.

My points:

1. I said I was flattered by your 'girl friend.' Why would I be flattered by your meaningless trolling? O_o

2. When I'm on my creep, most ppl are actually nice and friendly to me. You are one of the few exceptions.

3. I heard two WLs were kiting everything in OR a few days ago. I heard one of them were member of BAMFs. As the leader of BAMF, how did you handle your member who indulged in known exploit? Only asking this, b/c you seem to care so much about rules.

Wait so I'm reading this correctly . Kiting npcs ? .... You do realize that anyone can kite npcs with heals correct ? I mean you know that kiting is just running around from melee right ? Rules ? I didn't know there are rules . CoC violations yes , so again what your saying is 2 WLS WHERE KITING NPCS ? ? ? ? THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS !!!! NOONE CAN KITE KEEP NPCS !!!!! . Again think about what you say before you say it . You know a 2 cappys could probably kite Dg npcs .. just saying .

I do +1 you on reading the post tho and making no sense of a response .

Wait so I'm reading this correctly . Kiting npcs ? .... You do realize that anyone can kite npcs with heals correct ? I mean you know that kiting is just running around from melee right ? Rules ? I didn't know there are rules . CoC violations yes , so again what your saying is 2 WLS WHERE KITING NPCS ? ? ? ? THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS !!!! NOONE CAN KITE KEEP NPCS !!!!! . Again think about what you say before you say it . You know a 2 cappys could probably kite Dg npcs .. just saying .

I do +1 you on reading the post tho and making no sense of a response .

Oh LOL, there was supposed to be two other sentences right after No. 3 bullet that read: "What about the known WL bug? The one that makes them unkillable." I deleted another sentence following these two, so I musta accidentally erased those as well.

Anyway, I'm done with forum pvp. Just got off work, so I wanna go kill stuff in game

Good reply see ya on the field

Oh LOL, there was supposed to be two other sentences right after No. 3 bullet that read: "What about the known WL bug? The one that makes them unkillable.
    IDK, maybe you've never experienced what happens when the /WL/aura/fates/whatever bug is triggered. The two people who are the reason it started 100% + sometimes the rest of the fellowship become unable to really contribute in any way (ok RKs may get stuck healing, that's also a matter of chance) and to become able to use skills again they have to reset client. Often their client will have issues reestablishing connection to the servers and normally it takes 10-50 minutes for people to get back online. FUN.
    Don't think anyone does that on purpose, only if they're really bored. That's why the name is WL BUG not EXPLOIT ^.^

BTW, not supporting anyone in this battle of arguments, just sayin' :P

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast