We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb looking for Kinship ...

//

Hi. I am on Dwarrowdelf for over two years now and I really like it. I am in a great kinship but because I am living and playing in the european timezone I can't participate in raids very often which for me start with a +7 hours time difference (which is at 2AM).

That's why I am trying to find a group of people who are interested in group play (not only end-game though) and who share my timezone with +/- 3 hours.

I know quite a lot of Dwarrowdelfians out there who are from Europe or someplace near it but they are all spread out across our wonderful server.

So, who is a kinship or knows one that either has quite a good amount of Europeans in it or who does raid in the afternoon at servertime.

Info:
    • 28y male from Berlin/Germany
    • main game time Mon - Thur (evening & at night) Sat - Sun (in the morning)
    • three main toons █ HNT (dps) lvl 85 █ RK (healer) lvl 75 started leveling █ WRD (tank) lvl 75 █
    • access to all game & VIP content
    • very experienced in all 3 and 6 men instances (can lead and explain)
    • good experience in all raids
    • understanding/writing/talking english fluently

(Oh and for the language - even though I am from Germany I won't join any german-language-only kinships. Since I started playing LOTRO I only used the english client as well as only talked english over in-game chat, Ventrilo and Teamspeak. I don't know any of the game content in another language than english.)

//
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000034c84/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

sounds like you shouldnt have ANY problem finding a good home, if i were on your server you would already have an invite! good luck

Jan in my honest opinion, I would suggest just asking on GLFF when you're online. I know that sounds stupid and you think you'll get trolled endlessly, but many kin leaders are in GLFF but just don't talk.

I would suggest joining my kin, but you would have to talk to Kraumur. We have quite a few Europeans/Aussies in our kin and they are able to participate in our runs quite often. I used to know you quite well back when I was in Awakened, and it would be a pleasure to have you in my kin again.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

So Ceaseless, hm. I checked your guild-page … and wow, there are a lot of people I know. I posted in the Forums and hopefully get some reply there.

I don't want to leave Awakened and apply for another Kinship if I can't be sure that this is the right thing to do, because I really do like the Awakend guys and I already feel bad about leaving them behind. But still I want to enjoy all the game content which includes the stuff that Awakened does way to late for me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000034c84/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]