We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for Kinship

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have recently just joined the lotro community and am enjoying the game a lot. Im a relatively new player to lotro but have quite a lot of mmorpg experience under my belt. As i have learned having a group of players to quest and chat with greatly enhances the gaming experience.

Little blur about me
    -Dwarrowdelf Server
    -Currently a college student so my hours online vary depending on my work load, but i try to log at least 10 hours a week.
    -22 years old
    -i would think im a friendly person always willing to spread what knowledge I have about the game or anything else and to help out lower level toons if i'm able to
    -Currently have a low level Elf hunter which i'm really enjoying and leveling as fast as i can

Hope to hear from some Kinships, and wish anyone who reads this a great start to 2013
    -Shoe (my gaming name)

1 highspires st Thekksgrof
    welcome! and we wish you luck (All of us.) Here in our community!

You sound like a casual player looking for a good time, (At least i hope so!)

If your interested feel free to look up massive dynamics in game, or out of game, sending a tell to any of our officers online or any of our members who are on can get you into the kin.

A bit about us:
    2 years old
    founders of the alliance of dwarrowdelf (Pokes it with a stick)
    And way too big for our own darn good!.

Most players try to avoid super sized kins, But i can honestly say that the drama is little to none, and that the feel of community is reflected soley in the effort players are willing to put out.!

I wish you the best of luck! and if you dont like it here, we can help you find a kinship on server that better suit your playstyle.
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]