We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New active player looking for Kinship.

Character:
    Enderas, a level 7 Hobbit hunter.

Server:
    Dwarrodelf, thats the server I play on.

Playstyle:
    Questing, Instances, group questing etc, I donnot really mind what to do, as long as there is some fun it, and group based, that is one of the main reasons why I am looking for a kinship.

MMO games you’ve played:
    I've been playing World of Warcraft for 1 or 2 months, not too serious, Silkroad Online, Cabal and alot of other games.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    Many people see me as a mature and nice guy I'm quite social and always in for a good chat, not a problem. What I'd like to offer besides that is ingame ownage, as for now I'm not too good in this game but this will change once I get into the game as I pick up things fast, I will be able to contribute alot soon. Both on Instances and Questing.

What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    I'm looking for a social, active, noob-friendly and especially a kinship that does group-oriëntated questing and instances. In my eyes this is one of the main activities of Kinships.

This is it for now, I guess you can learn the most about me when we play together and have a nice chat.

If any kinship that meets my requirements, and if I meet your requirements, feel free to contact me.

Add me ingame, or send me a message on the forum. The forums I check daily or whenever I need something/contribute anything, ingame I am daily around 2-6 hours per day.

Thanks,

WhiteTiger.

Forgot to mention that I also am in possession of:

- Rise of Isengard
    - Mines of Moria
    - Siege of Mirkwood
    - Steely dawn Starter Pack
    - 30 days VIP ( may expand it )

Still not sure wether to buy Riders of Rohan or not.

Since you have the same Timezone...How good is your German?

Quote Originally Posted by Hallachil View Post
    Since you have the same Timezone...How good is your German?
    As I'm dutch I can understand it pretty well, writing and speaking totally not.

Still looking for a kinship.

Currently level 10.

Hi there!
    If your looking for a great platform to jump off and start your social questing Massive Dynamics is The perfect place. Alot of great "skraiders" started in our kin, and over the last 2 years we have provided the jumping platform for many a great players. If you choose to stay we do social questing and "skraiding" but not on a continuous basis, however we are always looking for the right type of player to help us make it constant.

If your interested, give any of our officers a tell in game, and they will be able to help you!.
    or you can press "o" in game go to the fellowing page, and under filter search type in Massive Dynamics and it will show you all of the non anonomous online players we have on, send a tell to any of them and tehy will be able to direct you to an officer!

Quote Originally Posted by Fulksayyan View Post
    Hi there!
    If your looking for a great platform to jump off and start your social questing Massive Dynamics is The perfect place. Alot of great "skraiders" started in our kin, and over the last 2 years we have provided the jumping platform for many a great players. If you choose to stay we do social questing and "skraiding" but not on a continuous basis, however we are always looking for the right type of player to help us make it constant.

If your interested, give any of our officers a tell in game, and they will be able to help you!.
    or you can press "o" in game go to the fellowing page, and under filter search type in Massive Dynamics and it will show you all of the non anonomous online players we have on, send a tell to any of them and tehy will be able to direct you to an officer!
    Massive Dynamics has a new member!

- This topic can be closed!

Damn Fulk, stole another one from me :P Didn't get a chance to see this thread lmao. Gratz on the new member though, I bet he'll make a good addition to MD.