We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking to Join Kinship

Hi all,
    I'm a new player that's just started exploring LOTRO. Kinships seem like an interesting and valuable part of the LOTRO experience, so I'm looking for one to join. Reply here if you think I can fit in to your group! I'm probably not the best candidate, but I'll be a loyal player as long as I'm online.

About Me
    - Currently on at very random times, unfortunately, due to some problems with internet connection
    - 16 years old but usuallly gaming with adults
    - Mature person
    - Used to roleplaying and writing, although MMORPGs are rather new to me
    - Casual player
    - Pretty much a Tolkienophile, although I won't nerd out on people

About My Character
    - Hunter
    - Female Elf
    - Currently about halfway through Level 5
    - Only defeated once (wounded in group attack by goblins/orcs and finished off by dwarves)
    Last edited by Robyn16; Jan 03 2013 at 03:55 PM.

you should mention what server your on, that way you wont get people from other servers leaving you posts for invitation on servers your not on

Quote Originally Posted by Riverus View Post
    you should mention what server your on, that way you wont get people from other servers leaving you posts for invitation on servers your not on
    Riverus, this forum is reserved for Kinships (and those looking for them) on the Dwarrowdelf server.

I've made my own Kinship, check it out! http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...7-The-Watchers

ok, thanks for the polite correction. i saw your link on the main page so i didnt go "looking" for in in that section. hope you enjoy your new kin!

Deffinatly!

Welcome to the server, and to our fun little corner of middle earth,!

It sounds like your looking to enjoy the social aspects of this server, I suggest Giving Massive Dynamics A try. Were long term. as long term as long could be, We are running on 2 full years of service to the server, and maintain the largest ACTIVE social kin. with several hundred players.

We were founded specifically for players like you, and we hope to see you in kin! Give us a shout, or in game press O select fellowing then in the search filter type in Massive Dynamics and it will show you all of our online players, send any of them a tell and they will be able to direct you to an officer for recruiting.

If you dont like it here, we will help you find another kin with the multiple kinships we are friends with.!
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]