We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Help with Buffbars

I've notice that a couple of the debuffs namely- disable and addle are not tracked by the buff bars is that a bug or am i doing something worng? Addle and disable also doesn't come on combat analysis either. Also was wondering is there no way to add bleeds to buff bars as well?
    Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Brewel120 View Post
    I've notice that a couple of the debuffs namely- disable and addle are not tracked by the buff bars is that a bug or am i doing something worng? Addle and disable also doesn't come on combat analysis either. Also was wondering is there no way to add bleeds to buff bars as well?
    Thanks for the help
    If you're talking about you as a Burglar applying Disable or Addle (or any other debuff/CC) to a mob, then you need to have both Combat Analysis and Buffbars loaded. Make sure you get the latest version of Combat Analysis and check that Disable and Addle are specified in the Debuff configuration (they will be by default if you are playing as a Burglar). And make sure you are showing "Mob Debuffs" in an effect window in Buffbars.

If you're talking about having Disable or Addle applied on you (ie: as a creep or in a spar) from a Burglar, then you can track this as a normal debuff using just Buffbars.