We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What keeps you going?

Ok...so you've rebuit Hytbold, run BG so many times you know how many damage every npc does, you have both (edit: 2nd age) legendary items with all legacies on 9, you've even done that yule festival and have new frame.
    You've done all quests, you're kin with everybody; You have maxed your character.
    You've sparred lots of high ranked freeps, and mostly won or gotten at least a draw.
    After some time, you've accuired full Moors gear...
    Since Moors mechanic has changed a lot with time, you spend most of your time fighting creeps at GV;
    Not so many open field fights, fights in and for keeps, most of them auto-flip nowdays. Occasional raid vs. raid that brings you fun even if you're getting wiped.
    What keeps you going, what makes you come in Moors? Rank? That colored little icon upper left of your photo? We've seen farmers reach high ranks in few days getting over 30k renown/infamy per day..
    Why do you come to the Moors?
    Last edited by Mucica; Jan 02 2013 at 04:38 AM.
    Trait trees have ruined the game

Masochism.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPunkk View Post
    Masochism.
    hehe, indeed

Addiction spiced with fun, stirred with crazy and a blood red moon.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000012aec2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I shall go on to the end......

I shall fight in Hithlad, I shall fight in Hoarhollow and Grothum, I shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength of arms, I shall defend our Moors, whatever the cost may be. I shall fight on the Steps Of Gram, I shall fight in the Coldfells, I shall fight in the fields and in the keeps, I shall fight in the hills; I shall never surrender!!!

Besides, creeps need killin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    I shall defend our Moors, whatever the cost may be.
    Your Moors huh? As if having free run of all of Middle Earth isn't enough, you have to lay claim to the only little corner we creeps can access. That's just like you arrogant self-serving Freeps. Really? Do I need to say more?

(and this is why, Freeps need killin)
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Jan 02 2013 at 01:49 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Because I AM THE MOORS. Muhahahahahaha.
    CURLYBILL RANK 11 WEAVER/ SILVEY RANK 7 CHAMP/ MYZER RANK 7 RK/ BOWLINGBALLBAGBOB RANK 7 DEFILER

You may call me Shipoopi-Bazinga-Skadoosh the First.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    .....you arrogant self-serving Freep....

Shhhhh Ron shhhhh i've got everybody fooled....

at the moment nothing. too many fail freeps, too many creeps. too much lag. its not fun the way RoI was. im not saying it should go back. im saying lag needs fixed and mentaility needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    I shall fight in Hithlad, I shall fight in Hoarhollow and Grothum, I shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength of arms, I shall defend our Moors, whatever the cost may be. I shall fight on the Steps Of Gram, I shall fight in the Coldfells, I shall fight in the fields and in the keeps, I shall fight in the hills; I shall never surrender!!!
    Now Churchill's voice and Aces High stuck in my head

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCarlson View Post
    Because I AM THE MOORS. Muhahahahahaha.

Lest I forget, there's another thing that motivates me......

Killin' rank 9 weavers (arguably most OP creep class atm) that pop a rank 14 full heal Enhanced Trapdoor Sanctuary + brand against solo hunters (arguably weakest freep class forever).

Yeah.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post
    Now Churchill's voice and Aces High stuck in my head

That's not a bad thing, yes?

Btw, I grew up listening to Iron Maiden, and I approve your reference.

Eddie ftw!!