We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Win an 85 second age; give my burg a last name/title!

I have an extra [Tarnished Symbol of Celebrimbor] and [Tarnished Crest of Rohan] taking up space in my vault. I also have a lowbie burglar that I'd like to give a funny last name and title combo. Perhaps we can help each other out? You come up with a good idea for my burglar's name and title, and I'll craft (or have crafted for you) one level 85 Second Age weapon or class item of your choice.

My burglar's name is Ignore. As an example of the kind of humor I'm looking for, her current displayed name is "Ignore Calories, Grand Master Cook".

Some notes/guidelines:
    Entries that will violate any of the naming guidelines in the game will be disqualified.
    Title must actually be obtainable in-game. (No special titles that are not available anymore, such as "Fool".)
    Thanks to being ganged up on by Frost Grims in Frostbluff, "The Undying" is not an option.
    The character is a female hobbit, tinker profession (working on cook guild).
    This contest is only available to characters on the Elendilmir server.

Please submit your entries via forums PM or as a reply to this thread by 3pm EST (-5 GMT) Thursday, January 3, 2013. Limit three entries per person, please. With your entry, please include the item you would like crafted (class, item/weapon type) and what character it should be mailed to should you win.

The winning entry will be announced in this thread by 3am EST Friday, January 4th. Winner will be notified by forums PM.

Update:

The winner has been selected! I chose Wiltenrose's suggestion "Ignore Locks, Infiltrator" as it not only made me giggle, I felt it fit the burglar class very well.

Honorable mentions go to:
    Scruffynerf (Ignore Work, Bane of Industry)
    Nakiami (Ignore Directions, Anduin Wanderer)
    Dalooke (Ignore Everything, Reminder)

Thank you to everyone who suggested a name, I really appreciate it and hope you had fun playing!
    Last edited by cdpengys; Jan 03 2013 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Winner announced!
    Ketani

I'm not on Elendilmir (highlight to view).

Ignore Signs, Easily Lost
    Ignore Directions, Anduin Wanderer
    Ignore Elevators, Climber of Stairs
    Ignore Critics, Diviner
    Ignore Warnings, the Trespasser
    Ignore Thephone, Called by the Golden Host
    Ignore Evidence, Detective
    Ignore Waggons, Watcher of Roads
    Ignore Danger the Daring
    Ignore Darkness the Brilliant

Fun.
    Last edited by Nakiami; Jan 01 2013 at 04:17 PM.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Hm, having trouble with lowbie ones

Ignore Reality, Dreamer (you get this from completing the Halls of Night questline instance)

Although, I think that your toon has a better current name.

Should you choose this one, a mainhand axe for my dwarf guardian (might as well get the alts ready) - send care of Scruffodian.

Edit: More entries, as per the note below.

Ignore Work, Bane of Industry (Drive Evil from the Forges of Khazad-dûm)
    Ignore Bureaucracy, Servant of Process (Shire quest)
    Last edited by Scruffynerf; Jan 02 2013 at 05:40 PM. Reason: allowed more entries, slight tweaking
    Elendilmir: Southern Cross Kinship
    Freeps: Scruffodian; Scruffbeard; Scruffeldor; Scruffynerf; Scruffwulf; Scruffystone; Scruffiness; Scruffphor; Scruffward
    Creeps: Frothrat; Frothfight; Frothed; Frothleg; Frothnakh; Frothface

Ignore Everything,Reminder

Just gotta do the vol 3 prologue for this iirc

Ignore Constituency, Diplomat

Defeat 60 Dunlendings in The Library at Tham Mírdain

Wiltenrose. Hunter, Sword.

p.s. I wish we weren't limited to only one entry. Here's another one I found after thinking of you character as a hobbit cook. You don't have to count it though.

Ignore Lovehandles, Cake-eater

Eat 100 Lembas.

p.p.s. Ok, so since I get one more...Here's one for the burglar aspect of your character:

Ignore Locks, Infiltrator

Find 4 Arms of the Enemy with Fil Gashan
    Last edited by WiltenRose; Jan 03 2013 at 12:58 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001d7bc7/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by WiltenRose View Post
    p.s. I wish we weren't limited to only one entry. Here's another one I found after thinking of you character as a hobbit cook. You don't have to count it though.
    I have updated the rules to allow up to 3 entries per person.
    Ketani

Ignore Me, the Insulted
    Nothing to see here...

A little past the deadline, but here are three for you to consider:

Ignore Traffic- Crosser of Roads

Ignore Good- The Naughty

Ignore Knowledge- The Unwise

Hunter, Bow, Lastoneout (just in case)

Thanks

The winner has been selected! I chose Wiltenrose's suggestion "Ignore Locks, Infiltrator" as it not only made me giggle, I felt it fit the burglar class very well.

Honorable mentions go to:
    Scruffynerf (Ignore Work, Bane of Industry)
    Nakiami (Ignore Directions, Anduin Wanderer)
    Dalooke (Ignore Everything, Reminder)

Thank you to everyone who suggested a name, I really appreciate it and hope you had fun playing!
    Ketani

Woo hoo! Thx Ketani! I love the stuff you do for Casual Stroll to Mordor too!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001d7bc7/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]