We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best Creep To Buy?

Now, I've tried monster play a couple of times using the Reaver and I absolutely hated it, but, now that I have TPs enough to buy at least one new creep for the moment, which would you suggest? They all sound like they could be so much fun. The Uruk Blackarrow sounds appealing to me because I like being able to do ranged attacks. The Warg sounds fun too because who wouldn't want to be a Warg? But I'm open to any of the classes.

I know this is a very subjective question but which is the most fun to play?

Sub for a month and try each class, then use your TP to buy the class you liked the most and dont pay any monthly fee ever.
    Chieftain Biohazaard - Rank 12 Defiler
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion - Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Boromir1013 View Post
    Now, I've tried monster play a couple of times using the Reaver and I absolutely hated it, but, now that I have TPs enough to buy at least one new creep for the moment, which would you suggest? They all sound like they could be so much fun. The Uruk Blackarrow sounds appealing to me because I like being able to do ranged attacks. The Warg sounds fun too because who wouldn't want to be a Warg? But I'm open to any of the classes.

Depends what role you're looking to play, really, so it's hard to define what you mean by 'fun'. You say you enjoy ranged DPS, so the BA sounds like the logical choice. They are in a bit of a weird place at the moment though, can't say I've enjoyed playing mine since the expansion. Playing a Warg can be fun, but they're also overplayed to the point where it's difficult to distinguish yourself from the majority. Being able to run around in stealth and pick out your targets is always an advantage though; and the choice between stances allows you to switch up your tactics.

Weavers can be a blast, and they're kicking &&&& at the moment - however my arachnophobia prevents me from completely enjoying the class, haha.

If you want a challenge, try Defiler or Warleader. They can be tough to manage in the low ranks, but once you start hitting your straps they're both very rewarding classes and offer a lot in group/raid situations.

As the person above me said, if you can sub for a month and try out each class it would be much more beneficial for you. What is fun to us, may not necessarily be fun for you!
    [CENTER][URL=http://s236.photobucket.com/user/InfernalCKY/media/puuding1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/InfernalCKY/puuding1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

The class that stands the test of time is warg, stealth trumps almost every skill out there IMHO. You can survive on your own with no tribe, I solod to nearly R9 it took a long time and it was a slog but you can do it. You can also be good burst DPS for a raid and charge the freep ball, you'll pull nearly every freep and their raid will die. So will you but you'll rack up the points, so wont the people in your raid. Its a nice feature of the class, freeps often will kill try to kill you first even if it means their death, its like a guarantee of infamy.

But the best part about being a warg is running in packs and how others percieve packs. As you rank youll notice your skills complement pack play. a 3-6 person pack is a fun game session. The perception is its an ez mode play style but as the warg player you'll know quickly that isnt the case. As a matter of fact you'll likely die more then any other class in the moors, simply because if you want good damage you have to give up defense and if freeps focus your dead if you have no heals.

But at its core is stealth and surprise no other creep class has this(spider to an extent but nothing like a warg), it allows you to play your way at the time of your choosing. Thats its real value.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Jan 01 2013 at 01:59 AM.

it depends on what you want to do.

ranged DPS is either BA or Weaver,

BA is in a wierd spot at the moment, mostly do to the fact that the weaver is now OP,
    Weavers are just OP at the moment.

if you enjoy stealth and God mode the Warg is a great choice.

WL and Defiler are good for a challenge, they are healing classes so dont forget that.

if you can subbing for a month is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Boromir1013 View Post

As others have suggested, get a subscription for a month and try all the classes. Once you get a feel for it, you'll know which one is worth spending coin on.

Personally, the only logical choice is Warg.

I mean, what's not to love? Sprint. Stealth. These luxurious fur coats. . .
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

As others have said, your best bet is to sub for a month (if possible) and try them all out. On top of giving you a chance to give them all a whirl (preventing the chance of you making a purchase you are, in the end, unhappy with), it will also unlock all your trait slots which will be one less cost for you down the line.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]