We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Apocalypse is coming...

Just sayin'.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Exclamation

hahahahahahahahaha.
    Do you realize how wrong you are?
    The Apocalypse will not come there is no such thing.
    I'm a Christian!
    or are you just faking you think the Apocalypse will come so you can have replies to this message?
    If not see you in the hole in the ground you made for yourself on the Apocalypse day.

What did ^^ just say?
    Sholeh

"...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    What did ^^ just say?
    We're missing a horseman...

Just sayin'.

Oh and meth. It's a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBoy View Post
    hahahahahahahahaha.
    Do you realize how wrong you are?
    The Apocalypse will not come there is no such thing.
    I'm a Christian!
    or are you just faking you think the Apocalypse will come so you can have replies to this message?
    If not see you in the hole in the ground you made for yourself on the Apocalypse day.
    Book of revelations is a Christian book of the bible i believe. Something to do with the apocalypse and how end of days is coming..just saying
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    We're missing a horseman...

Just sayin'.

Oh and meth. It's a hell of a drug.

Not likely for a while Brit, I stuck around forever when everyone else was gone, and the server went to hell. Farmers everywhere, everyone reveling in their idiocy. Made the game not fun anymore. Couple that with the simple fact that in about 11 days I'm going to be welcoming a baby into the house, my playtime is not going to be what it once was. I also xferred to E, right before I quit playing...so I guess it was a waste to xfer, but it got me off the server that few people I knew (and even fewer people whom I cared to know) played on anymore.

If you all are still around in a few months, I may be able to play more then.

-Sho

Oh, an Cocaine is a hell of a drug, meth is whack.
    Sholeh

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    Not likely for a while Brit, I stuck around forever when everyone else was gone, and the server went to hell. Farmers everywhere, everyone reveling in their idiocy. Made the game not fun anymore. Couple that with the simple fact that in about 11 days I'm going to be welcoming a baby into the house, my playtime is not going to be what it once was. I also xferred to E, right before I quit playing...so I guess it was a waste to xfer, but it got me off the server that few people I knew (and even fewer people whom I cared to know) played on anymore.

If you all are still around in a few months, I may be able to play more then.

-Sho

Oh, an Cocaine is a hell of a drug, meth is whack.
    I understand, Mr. Sho. And I still feel terribly bad and guilty about it. I think for a lot of us, the game just took a really bad turn and there is no point in playing again. And as a result, a lot of things just fell in our small circle on FF. I'm looking to come back a bit more regularly and will certainly be PvPing more regularly for a while, at least.

Would love for you to transfer back and see what trouble we can stir up. Running with you was always enjoyable and hope we get a chance to do it again.

Congratulations on the baby, by the way. Crazy awesome. You can always teach the babs how to be a Freep early on!