We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Looking for a good active kinship who would take a new adult player

Hello, im a new (30 yr old) player (Lvl 13 Hunter)
    Im looking for an active casual kinship that I can grow with.
    Please let me know if you wouldn't mind taking me on or if you need more information.

Thanks so much!!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Bloodypad; Dec 30 2012 at 04:21 PM.

Heya there

It would help for you to add which server you are on and your game time general play, to help find a kin more quickly and some time you will find a kin in game by fellowing with other players also ~ just some helpful tips Narcesa of Landy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000b8f7a/01008/signature.png]Narcesa[/charsig]
    Alts: Narra -Minstrel / Narwren - LoreMaster / Narwena - Burg / Narriell - Champion
    *The attitude is one of freedom, achievement, and never backing down.*

Massive Dynamics - thats kin for u. Its best social kin on the Dwarro, there are many mature players, and officers are very nice guys. Its big kinship so i guess u shouldnt have problems to find group to play with
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

awesome thank you so much for the info!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle1980 View Post
    It would help for you to add which server you are on and your game time general play, to help find a kin more quickly and some time you will find a kin in game by fellowing with other players also ~ just some helpful tips Narcesa of Landy
    For Christs sake we're on the Dwarrowdelf server forums, why else would he be here?

Go away Jas!! <3 Also, check out the website for my old kin The Walking Dead Bloodypad. www.the-walking-dead.guildlaunch.com They're a great kin and I would recommend them to anyone.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    Massive Dynamics - thats kin for u. Its best social kin on the Dwarro, there are many mature players, and officers are very nice guys. Its big kinship so i guess u shouldnt have problems to find group to play with
    Im lacking on the job! Looks like jas beat me too the punch!

What he said, But add some Free beer, and a couple of kegs in the kin house!
    xD

feel free to contact any of our officers in game! or any of our members and we will be able to get something setup!

We wish you the best of luck in game and we hope you have a great time mate!
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]

There is also the Brohirrim, which is all kegs.