We should hear some pre-beta thoughts of players (and hopefully devs) on some things.
I know the new 6-man and raids are probably already designed and being polished but some things like difficulty, rewards, little mechanics are certainly well-subjected to change.
First, the 6-man:
- it should not be as faceroll on t2c as Foundry or the final Roots version but still farm-friendly for a group of people that all
- since we have BG and new 3-mans for a lot of marks this one (as well as raids) should give medals/seals appropriate to its lenght and the costs of the raid armour sets
This is what will define this year and it is your chance to let raiders know they are important to you. To do this you must fulfill the following criteria:
- t2c should keep the best raiding kins busy for at least 2-3 months
- you need to put some effort into mechanics, make a balance between a dps race zerg and mechanics surivability fight
- so you hinted us the raid armour sets will again be bartered for seals if you have certain deeds, make it so then, i like it more than coin system, i guess 2 of the pieces will be bound to one of the 3 raids.
- what would give some incentive and also make raiders happy would be armour sets obtainable only if having t2 or t2c deeds
- do not make Tarnished Elder kings too easy to get, something like Orthanc system would be good
- good teal jewellery drops (please, no jackers and shoulders...) and also higher chances to get epics that are now available in 3mans and maybe another epic item (epic-value Snowbourn ring clasp too?)
- good chances of getting those bracelet recipes
- as always, nice steed, titles and yards but maybe something else this time? suprise us!
- tho this is the less important section but it must be fun too
- make epic bosses telling an enjoyable story
- make surroundings look nice (tho dont do this by having 28 types of lightning, fire or whatever all sparking and blazing at the same time please), put more imagination
Also, in my opinion, it would be good that the lootboxes do not drop Tarnished Elder kings. That would make people who want them farm instead of going to raid.
If you want to better lootbox loot make them drop a bit more stat tomes, good relics, crystals, bracelet recipes, scrolls of empowerment or whatever, but not Elder Kings.
Tell us your ideas, opinions, expectations here and maybe devs listen to some that are good.