We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Custom portrait frame

I've been playing LOTRO now since christmas 2007 and after coming back to the game early this year (2012) I was given some gifts for playing four years + the character frame showing this.

What I don't understand is, it's now been 5 years and I've received nothing in the way of a 5 year gift or portrait update to reflect this.
    The only thing I can think of is I stopped being a VIP in march 2011 (carried on as a premium), but wouldn't I only have 3 years in that case?

Does anyone know what could be causing this or how I'd check the exact registration period, I know its not a major problem but it's something I'd prefer to have.

Many thanks!

we got those for the anniversary event for the game. so during the games anniversary if you've been playing so many years then you'll get the different frames.

Ah ok!

I thought it might have been a constant element brought in with the anniversary.

Thanks for the info though.