We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where my fleeps is?

Most of you on holiday vacation or something? We've had a lot of small skirmishes but where'd all the heavy groups go? Seems like the last big raid night we had was about two weeks ago...

It has been kinda fun - other then all the running around trying to find each other the 6-8 man groups where we don't experience any lAg And get some decent quality fights in.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    Most of you on holiday vacation or something? We've had a lot of small skirmishes but where'd all the heavy groups go? Seems like the last big raid night we had was about two weeks ago...

It has been kinda fun - other then all the running around trying to find each other the 6-8 man groups where we don't experience any lAg And get some decent quality fights in.
    5 AM Cass? Wth? That is way too early for me to be on either side for fights. :P There have been a few here and there lately, but miscommunication killed it last night while the freeps reformed and the creeps thought we logged.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post

I blame BG farming.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000012aec2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I've logged in several times to find the freeps sitting in GV, so I'm taking a break to level my alts.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000e723d/signature.png]Ballofspunk[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Balloffur-Warg[R7],Ballanakh-BA[R6],Ballamuck-Defiler[R5],Ballagash-WL[R4][/COLOR]

Most are busy with Durchest and BG runs. I finished leveling my freep yesterday and decided to take him out for moors play, and the being outnumbered thing I'm sure steers many freeps away. Especially when the opposing group had six weavers, a couple warleaders and a defiler.

most are hiding at GV waiting for TR to auto flip.

its sad when 6 freeps run away untill they relize the creep chasing them is solo. really sad when i take 2-3 of them with me. freeps need to remember they aren't easymode anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Light12 View Post
    most are hiding at GV waiting for TR to auto flip.

its sad when 6 freeps run away untill they relize the creep chasing them is solo. really sad when i take 2-3 of them with me. freeps need to remember they aren't easymode anymore.
    lolol, no offence, but you're not capable of taking on 6 freeps alone and get more than one kill. if so, the freeps themselves was sad, not the fact that they ran.

If I ever found myself in a group of 6 freeps and was taken down by a lone r6 reaver who is known to be beaten by freeps without gear I'd uninstall the game.

whole thing sounds fake though. I doubt this event took place like you describe it.

Not that I know though, not playing now anyways. Dropped in to check the christmas event and what I saw was a huge grind -.-
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jan 01 2013 at 09:35 PM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Light12 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    lolol, no offence, but you're not capable of taking on 6 freeps alone and get more than one kill. if so, the freeps themselves was sad, not the fact that they ran.

If I ever found myself in a group of 6 freeps and was taken down by a lone r6 reaver who is known to be beaten by freeps without gear I'd uninstall the game.

whole thing sounds fake though. I doubt this event took place like you describe it.

Not that I know though, not playing now anyways. Dropped in to check the christmas event and what I saw was a huge grind -.-
    I miss you Ting, leave LoL and start playing your BA again. These small-scaled fights that Eun is talking about are quite fun too. Although the keep autoflips are just plain annoying, the action is mostly at GV all the way to TR, sometimes at the outposts as well. The action is not that dead compared to the first few weeks after RoR's release. So come back you kitty cat. Meow.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Darathelion_Eriagon View Post
    I miss you Ting, leave LoL and start playing your BA again. These small-scaled fights that Eun is talking about are quite fun too. Although the keep autoflips are just plain annoying, the action is mostly at GV all the way to TR, sometimes at the outposts as well. The action is not that dead compared to the first few weeks after RoR's release. So come back you kitty cat. Meow.
    We'll see, I can prepare dinner before the loading has completed 50% and the lags are just unbearable, Im near death before the freep attacking me even spawn.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

everything is a grind, game lags alot now. hardly played sense the holidays came around. also, im getting better(or was getting better. last i played.)

We'll see, I can prepare dinner before the loading has completed 50% and the lags are just unbearable, Im near death before the freep attacking me even spawn.
    The loading for me takes mostly 20-60 seconds, and yes there comes a time that several huge lag spikes appear out of nowhere and usually ends up wiping either side of the fight. I'm still not sure if it's my worse ISP that's causing the terrible lag, or it's the game itself. Oh well, this is another mystery that needs to be solved.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000024bcf2/signature.png]Halphas[/charsig]

With recent updates they seem to have handled the lag issue, but i only ever experienced on creep side. Not sure if upgrading my subscription has anything to do with it

I'm here my darling, and i'm going to eat your manhood like Kobayashi..............

I know you want it.

Only question is....why do you want it so bad?

Althorr that was freaking hilarious, + rep man.