We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cappy inspiring blade of elendil combo

Im not rely sure if this is exposing cappy secrets or something that needs to be addressed in the moores or the makers of the games is working on cappy stuff. I did look at the cappy forums for answers or a forum that started on a topic that cappies cant use the inspiring blade of elendil with shadows lamnent or using inspiring blade of elendil and words of courage healing combo so far there is no such forum unless i searched in the wrong direction.

so far i tested to see if the inspiring blade of elendil with shadows lamnent dps combo it did not work on a npc in the moores. it saids i cant use use this skill. wich i used inspiring blade of elendil first then shadows lamnent. so i had to use one or the other. but for a scenario involving healing someone. For a cappy to use this healing combo a cappy needs to attack a creep or a npc with the blade of elendil then use words of courage and that type of a scenario might be pretty hard for me to do. can someone please check to see if that combo works in the moores

You can't use Shadow's Lament unless you have the red capstone traited or have a defeat event. Did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    You can't use Shadow's Lament unless you have the red capstone traited or have a defeat event. Did you?
    never mind it seems its cause it seems that the effects of the blade of elendil have to be on the target im trying to hit then use shadows lament before the blade of elendil wears off while on a defeat event

thank you for your input. its most appericated fair lady
    Last edited by zeldarules1308; Dec 30 2012 at 12:18 AM.