We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'd like to see more +Crit Multiplier items. I feel like everyone got the short end of the stick but Champs in that respect.

Ever since they phased out +Tact Crit Multi on items itemization has been a lot more boring for casters.
    Last edited by PhantomPunkk; Jan 05 2013 at 11:28 AM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Vodomir View Post

I'd like to see a ring (as other classes already have bling to wear the exact same piece two times) and then an offhand weapon (Hunters get a offhand weapon; it's only fair for Champs and Burgs to get offhand weapons, too). Maybe put AoE dmg (or skill based dmg, Auto Attak dmg, or whatever) on the rings and then dev chance on the sword (that way dev chance cannot be stacked, so the bonus wouldn't be OP).
    Well they are scaling OD so maybe Baingrist will make a comeback on-level.
    "We can deny our heritage and our history, but we cannot escape responsibility for the result... we cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home. " - E R Murrow

Assuming that you stick with the formula of using existing legacies as the basis for the class-specific bonuses, I agree with Vodomir's suggestion that the champ ones should get something like +AoE damage or +Wild Attack damage. As he said, Brutal or Remorseless damage would favor one playstyle over another, but this would also mean an offhand is probably not in the cards. A necklace, cloak, ring, pocket item or bow would be ideal.

If you DO make another off-build item: tanking champs don't want obscene amounts of parry or evade, even on tanking gear. Reprisal doesn't proc when we avoid an attack, so if we want to hold down aggro, we have to avoid stacking avoidances. Tac mit or morale would have been more useful.

For RK's: +Glorious Foreshadowing duration would be cool, or -Word of Exaltation CD, for a healing item. Since there's an extant fire cloak, an earring for lightning as suggested would be cool, ideally with Fury of Storm damage or crit multiplier.

Burgs: offhand offhand offhand. Critical skills damage multiplier, please. A necklace would be nice, but it'd be really sweet to have a legendary-quality signal with, I dunno....reveal weakness range or something? Trick range?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019dccb/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Ulver - 85 Runekeeper | Grevling - 85 Burglar

Quote Originally Posted by RockX View Post
    Well, there's certainly going to be some goodies which will come out of u10 for all of you. While there's absolutely no guarantees whatsoever that was anyone in this thread suggests may or may not be used, I'm certainly open to suggestions at this point in time.
    If you're open to suggestions, this thread in the Captain forum has a few: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...tion-Wish-List

Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Us guards I'm sure would just settle for anything decent at this point since the items we got with U9 are junk that most won't ever bother grinding for.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Gylve View Post
    reveal weakness range or something? Trick range?
    RW range? trick range? How will burgs improve in DPS if they would have better range? ./sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Sulek View Post
    RW range? trick range? How will burgs improve in DPS if they would have better range? ./sigh
    Burgs used to be more than a DPS class /sigh

Well, there's certainly going to be some goodies which will come out of u10 for all of you. While there's absolutely no guarantees whatsoever that was anyone in this thread suggests may or may not be used, I'm certainly open to suggestions at this point in time.
    I've posted in a few other areas about this, but since you're directly asking for feedback here, I'll post my thoughts here as well.

I expect there to be a legendary quality shield with U10 (accompanied by a teal quality shield with similar stats minus the set bonus). I'd expect to see fairly normal stats for a shield here, but do not skimp on the incoming healing and block rating. Crit defence on this shield should be the highest possible for level 85 shields. Please do not try to be funny and give us a legendary shield to use for overpower. We want to see a proper tanking shield. As for the bonus, it would be nice to see threat gen up (around rank 20, I would guess) on anything given to us. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing +melee targets (I'd guess around 2) but it wouldn't be my first choice. Same thing goes for +challenge targets, +shield damage, +shield wall range (shield wall range last choice, imo). All of those would be ok for a tanking item, but my first choice will always be threat gen rating. I DO NOT want to see the following: reactive block damage, power restore on reaction, any bonus that affects damage for one skill, any overpower bonus.

I really hesitate to post anything about the overpower item, because there really isn't much to work with when it comes to legacies that would affect overall dps in the slightest. Bleed damage would be the biggest boost, I guess. It still feels like that wouldn't help dps very much. +Duration bonuses (charge, stagger, ward) would be okay too, but I feel they suffer the same problem of not increasing overall dps enough. I really feel like you need to move away from our current legacies and throw +overpower damage onto whatever item you decide to give us. Anything working off the current legacies will only widen the gap between OP guards and "real" dps classes. This shouldn't be the case, and really speaks volumes as to the quality of our current legacies. If the goal of the guardian update with RoR was to help bridge the gap between guardians and the top dps classes, the overpower legacies really needed an overhaul. That's a matter that I'm just going to leave for now, as it doesn't really belong in this thread.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000215855/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Since we are talking about PVE gear...

+5 metres range to minstrel healing skills ?

+15 to 'In defence of ME' stats for captain ?

No more wish_i_could_macro ( which i can't *ofc* ) stat-boosts..... Yeah i am looking at you tank cappy earring with to-arms duration...

First age weapons at the front end of a level cap increase, not at the back end.

Crom laughs at your misfortune...he laughs from his mountain.

Dunno what u will make for champs but please NO armor slots

In general i'd prefer champs gold shiny to fill a spot occupied by 75lvl gear *cough* necklace *cough* cloak *cough*

As a warden i'd like to see an item with

crit defence , vita and perhaps +5s to our stunimmu

But don't give us cloaks worse then draigoch.
    [IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/130201/fuv65lba.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/121115/8p7megf7.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by superdavid72 View Post
    So i made a prediction for you of the class based stats that will come on the new class items:
    I'd almost prefer that Turbine normalize the problems with the existing Legendary loot first?

Example?

Burlgar Boots give +5% positional damage. Which is basically every attack a Burglar does.

Hunter boots give +3% Burn Hot damage. Which is a skill that gets used once a fight...on a mob that's proably already dead anyway.

The list is long, but there's a good place to start.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000002964/01002/signature.png]Cassandra[/charsig]

[url]http://my.lotro.com/character/windfola/cassandra[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2