We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Outside/Exterior Hooks 4 instead of 5 ???

OK, so I'm browsing through the different housing zones and I see that for standard houses 5 exterior hooks come with the house, but, in reality it looks like you can only put 4 items on the outside. I don't get it, why sell you 5 outdoor hooks but then only have 4 available? Just a little frustrating.

Also, in the elven area, in the standard houses can you change the appearance of the walls? Not just the paint color but the actual standard appearance of the walls?

Thanks again for helping this newbie!

Just wanted to add that I have bought a house in the Bree homesteads area, but being new to the game, I never thought to look for the other housing areas prior to buying. I actually discovered the Bree homesteads because a friend invited me over to her house. Anyhow, when I got my house I had thought it said 5 exterior hooks, but I was only able to put 4 trees outside, so I figured I just bought a house that had only 4 exterior hooks.

Then as I started exploring the the other housing areas I saw for sale signs that said 'includes 22 interior hooks and 5 outdoor hooks'. So I decided to check out how other people were decorating their yards, that 's when I noticed that houses that were supposed to have 5 outdoor hooks, people always only had 4 items in their yards.

I don't get it and it's really bugging me. Or ... is a 'large' yard decoration considered 2 hooks?
    Last edited by Roegue; Dec 29 2012 at 06:13 PM.

They consider the doormat to be an exterior hook.
    [CENTER][COLOR="Orange"][I][SIZE="1"]This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 55 seconds.[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by lostinjapan2 View Post
    They consider the doormat to be an exterior hook.
    I never would have guessed! Thank you so kindly for taking the time to respond Lostinjapan It was really driving me crazeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Roegue View Post
    Also, in the elven area, in the standard houses can you change the appearance of the walls? Not just the paint color but the actual standard appearance of the walls?
    Yes. There are two "wall appearance hooks," one for color and one for texture.