We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I warned you what would happen

First off I'd like to retract my statement claiming creeps flipped Keeps when all the freeps logged.I now realize thats beyond your capacity to do such things.Seems you guys would rather they auto flip so you can crawl out from under your rocks or where ever you've been hiding.I need a bit over 100k for r10 and my accountant tells me I'd need to flip over 1,000 keeps.The math doesnt bear out so if your a creep be it greenie or ranked your a target.There will no longer be an advantage for you garnered by the keeps.All your keeps are belong to me.The OP shuffle will continue I imagine as our horses are only so fast.
    I also heard mention of a DB,DB,DB,DB the name escapes me but about the only thing I can think of is &&&&&& bags.The name would suggest maybe they went to a euro server as I believe that is a french term.Funny how the only repsonse from creeps are ones not even on our server.Oh how some folks love a good troll.Anyway welcome to the new Moors I hope you enjoyed your run as your days are now numbered.You've been warned.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

The reality and no pure fabrication

Hey All Mighty Creeps (and lousy freeps...curse em),

I hate to shatter your beautiful cloud castle made of stupid freep dreams, no waits that´s what I exactly am doing. Shatter your dreams and tear down walls of false hopes. No the Moors seem to be owned by Creeps. For almost all day group after group you maggot foods entered and were shattered against the determination of our forces. We had to chase you out of the Moors. The freeps who stayed soon filled ours sacks of elf ears, dwarf bears, hobbit legs and other yummy stuff. So bye and buy a handkerchief for your tears. Hope you enjoy your normal and peaceful life outside of battle fields. I think Prancing is Pony packed with sorrowful shadows, whose memories are haunted by recent encounters with Creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    First off I'd like to retract my statement claiming creeps flipped Keeps when all the freeps logged.I now realize thats beyond your capacity to do such things.Seems you guys would rather they auto flip so you can crawl out from under your rocks or where ever you've been hiding.I need a bit over 100k for r10 and my accountant tells me I'd need to flip over 1,000 keeps.The math doesnt bear out so if your a creep be it greenie or ranked your a target.There will no longer be an advantage for you garnered by the keeps.All your keeps are belong to me.The OP shuffle will continue I imagine as our horses are only so fast.
    I also heard mention of a DB,DB,DB,DB the name escapes me but about the only thing I can think of is &&&&&& bags.The name would suggest maybe they went to a euro server as I believe that is a french term.Funny how the only repsonse from creeps are ones not even on our server.Oh how some folks love a good troll.Anyway welcome to the new Moors I hope you enjoyed your run as your days are now numbered.You've been warned.
    Spam thread creation is awesome, nice. If you're talking about me as a creep from another server commenting on your threads, take a second look at my sig. I'm a freep on your server, just using a creep pic. I've really enjoyed the PvP on FF since I started coming out a week ago and I look forward to more good fights from the creeps. Seen a lot more freep NPC hugging than creep.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

Alphbork is coolness! The name is cool too! But if you ever do anything other than 1v1 me I will hate you forever and throw rocks at you when ever I get the chance and take your shoes and break your cape.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001fb9d9/signature.png]Stalfoe[/charsig]
    Alphf-Minstrel R8 ~Omegat-Reaver R7 ~Betuh-Weaver R7
    Kuhreep-Defiler R6 ~Dienamics-WL R6 ~Deltuh-BA R7 ~Stalfoe R10 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    Indeed our days will be numbered if another Fraid comes out like last nights. 4 Minis, 4 cappies, 3 healing stanced Rks and few Wardens, I mean really!!! Need more Freeps that know how to play and not the ones that only know how to form a Zerg fraid like that. What happened to the Champs and Hunters and Burgs?? I love a challenge & I ain't afraid to die, hell I die like a pro, but theres no challenging a Fraid like that which makes playing pointless.
    Again I make my point that you wont see a Craid with mainly healers in it as it would just kill the play. Why do Freeps do it regularly??

Not aiming this specifically at you Nymp or any Kin specifically (you know who you are) but in the vain hope other Firefoot Freep Raid leaders cop on to themselves and stop calling in Zergs everytime they get wiped by equal or less numbers of Creeps who know how to play their toons moderately. Lose this attitude of "omg I got killed like twice in a row now, we need healers" and then call in a Zerg. This happened twice yesterday after good fights and both sides where getting kills and Freeps even had more numbers at the time. Too many Creeps are leaving Firefoot as is. Good riddance to some of the farming fools that won't be missed though. I believe a couple of the worst ones changed their toons names and transfered to other servers and no one will group with them there either..lol. reputation follows you no matter how you try to hide your past.
    Last edited by Laggus; Dec 30 2012 at 06:33 AM.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Quote Originally Posted by Laggus View Post
    Indeed our days will be numbered if another Fraid comes out like last nights. 4 Minis, 4 cappies, 3 healing stanced Rks and few Wardens, I mean really!!! Need more Freeps that know how to play and not the ones that only know how to form a Zerg fraid like that. What happened to the Champs and Hunters and Burgs?? I love a challenge & I ain't afraid to die, hell I die like a pro, but theres no challenging a Fraid like that which makes playing pointless.
    Again I make my point that you wont see a Craid with mainly healers in it as it would just kill the play. Why do Freeps do it regularly??

Not aiming this specifically at you Nymp or any Kin specifically (you know who you are) but in the vain hope other Firefoot Freep Raid leaders cop on to themselves and stop calling in Zergs everytime they get wiped by equal or less numbers of Creeps who know how to play their toons moderately. Lose this attitude of "omg I got killed like twice in a row now, we need healers" and then call in a Zerg. This happened twice yesterday after good fights and both sides where getting kills and Freeps even had more numbers at the time. Too many Creeps are leaving Firefoot as is. Good riddance to some of the farming fools that won't be missed though. I believe a couple of the worst ones changed their toons names and transfered to other servers and no one will group with them there either..lol. reputation follows you no matter how you try to hide your past.
    Sadly here, you really can't blame the freeps, a lot of last night was creep fault. Nymp was not part of the Helly/Raith fiasco last part, Nymp runs a good balanced group that kills a fair number of creeps before getting zerged. Helly/Raith form a group specifically with creep farming in mind. Personally, I prowled on the outskirts of most of those fights waiting for the right chance. Why? Cause, unless you have 4x their numbers, you cannot outdps their heals. PERIOD.

Watching Helly/Raith last night, 1 thing becomes crystal clear... they do not run into Lugz/TR to take it, they run in there to lure the stupid creeps that stream in 1 or 2 at a time into a killing zone and feed them their Renown. 5 times last night Helly/Raith pulled the tyrant and fought him down to ~100k and then jumped out the windows. DON'T kid yourself into thinking us creeps bested them, they had NO INTENTION of taking the keep, they were just farming the stupid. Did I die? Yep, but a look at my stats says it all:

Kills - 8193
    Death - 1657
    KB - 1836

I don't get farmed, I takes calculated risks and leave the stupid to be farmed.

Word of advice... when Helly/Raith run into a keep, ignore them. Force them to either take the keep without the renown gain or give up their attempted farming. Stupid creeps are why Helly/Raith do what they do. Learn from your mistakes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000125d1b/signature.png]Grishbashbag[/charsig]

Most of the night we faced larger creep groups than our 6-man "raid". It took 2-3 times our number to wipe us, that says a lot considering, in term of balance, creeps right now have the advantage AND most of the night the majority of the OPs were red. Creeps should be winning even numbered fights, unfortunately (or fortunately depending on which side you play) firefoot creeps haven't got the memo. Quote of the night "sad thing is firefoot creeps don't realize just how OP creepside is right now".

As for farming in keeps:

I completed lugs/TR flip quest, I guess I should /bug it...

We take the fight to the keeps to give some "help" to creeps and try to make the fights closer; not to farm creeps. We can do that at the ress if thats what we want. Although, I completely understand why creeps can't fathom the idea of actually helping the other side to make better fights.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Well I'd rather not be misrepresented, Feic, if your post refers to some other freep group I hadn't laid eyes on yesterday, then I apologize, but our group at no point in the night resembled what you describe.

For the majority of the night we purposely kept our group limited to 6 people, the members changed but I know for a fact at different points of the night that 6 man group would have 1 captain and 1 minstrel healing, 1 warden MAX, and a number of hunters and even a champ was with us at certain points.

Now I think you logged on a bit later, perhaps around the time we increased our fellowship to a 12 man group for a while, but we still never had a group bearing the description posted above.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000129561/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Stantaun - 65 Hunter
    Ozzymandias 75 Burg
    Verite 75 Captain

Myself I didnt even get a chance to run out there last night as I had PvEvil duties with the kin.Some folks have been taking my posts a bit seriously others see them for the joking I actually ment.The forums have been dead except for the occasional gratus threads.And what better way to get the blood going than to point fingers and call folks out.A long time ago I started reading the FF PvMP for one very special wargs posts.While I may not have his style (no one does) I am just trying to have a bit of fun and hope others will join in.While PVMP is broken always has and probly always will be it is what it is and we just have to adjust.No sense whinning about what this group does or doesnt either adjust or fall by the wayside.And like i said before,You've been Warned.FREE WARGFOOT !!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

I'll get my OP 6man to fight you creepsD: Champs, hunters and burgs are back

We had every intention of taking Lugz, but when you guys run straight into us one at a time. Why wouldn't we stop and make sure we get points.

It's okay, maybe someday you will realize your full potential and actually be able to kill things with even numbers. Which most likely will never happen. So thank you for feeding me your most lovely of purple points.

laugh out loud.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001bdd4e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by 9line View Post
    We had every intention of taking Lugz, but when you guys run straight into us one at a time. Why wouldn't we stop and make sure we get points.

It's okay, maybe someday you will realize your full potential and actually be able to kill things with even numbers. Which most likely will never happen. So thank you for feeding me your most lovely of purple points.
    Thanks for exposing yourself as the spy for the Helly/Raithon group. I knew someone was dual-boxing and feeding them information, know I know who not to talk to.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000125d1b/signature.png]Grishbashbag[/charsig]

You make it too damn easy to troll... he made that toon today to sit in grams and get 5 stars to
    troll you with on the forums. I wasn't in the group so this is all very delish tasty newbish trolling...
    Anyways you died in a pvp zone... You mad bro?
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Stalfoe rules!!! Only solo freeps are cool.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001fb9d9/signature.png]Stalfoe[/charsig]
    Alphf-Minstrel R8 ~Omegat-Reaver R7 ~Betuh-Weaver R7
    Kuhreep-Defiler R6 ~Dienamics-WL R6 ~Deltuh-BA R7 ~Stalfoe R10 Warg

Cool Woohoo

Yea Im cool =)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022bd46/signature.png]Zper[/charsig]