We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Server selection for creeps?

Greetings

Old LOTRO player thinking of returning to dust off his creep-play...however, Im currently placed on Eldar server - which doesnt seem to be very active around my time.

I was wondering, if any of you wonderful creeps outthere could point me in a direction of a good populated PvMP server?

Im based in Europe, so perhaps a high pop euro server?

Regards

For Europe, Snowbourn is probably the largest server regarding PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    For Europe, Snowbourn is probably the largest server regarding PVP.
    Do you know if the creep population there is mature? A bit tired of half-arses on my current server :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lolen View Post
    Do you know if the creep population there is mature? A bit tired of half-arses on my current server :/
    Depends on what you mean by mature. By reputation, it's not a bad server, it has a large enough player base that you will find some of every type.

If by mature you refer to experience, then there are many high ranks on Snowbourn of either faction.

My server was eldar for 1 year but i started dying like you said and i moved to snowy becuse i live in Eu i never regret it pvmp is much better i earn like 10 k infamy per day on eldar i earned like 5 k max so my advice come to snowy mate.See you at feast with freep flesh