We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    Same thread, different names. Bottom line, there will always be someone better than you at everything. Unless you're me, of course.
    Z,

My movement is superior!
    Bigslick

This thread has been off topic since spidey posted... Nice
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/685424786lotro_lotro29.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I guess we can see eye on some things

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Seriously, w tf is that?

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Seriously, w tf is that?
    wtb Toq's browser history, and a really good anti-virus.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Who are you again?

edit: Dammit I laugh every time I look at my sig xD

edit edit: ....... smooth moderators, fine
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Jan 08 2013 at 02:27 PM.
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

I used to be a good burg. :'(
    People used to be afraid of me.

It's also based on epic fails of hiding raids in wolf caves XD
    That was totally my move. Were you there when we got Ada that way? xD
    [color=lightblue]Magikx[/color]

*cough*doubledeath1v1's*cough*
    Whilst these are the pinnacle of awesome pvp, they do not have a bearing on my earlier thesis.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Z,

My movement is superior!
    This statement is false so long as you lack force charge.
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    This statement is false so long as you lack force charge.
    But, my G8 key performs the following:

Equip item in alt-7
    100ms delay
    Skill alt-6 (Kick)
    Spacebar (Jump)

I developed this move in SoA and perfected it in RoR.

Master Shen is not disappointed however irritated that it took so long.
    Bigslick

Equip item in alt-7
    100ms delay
    Skill alt-6 (Kick)
    Spacebar (Jump)

Ignoring for a moment how amusing I've always found it that winning a video game is so important that people go to these efforts, I'm pretty sure using keyboard macros to carry out 2 or more game movements, skills, etc., is considered unnattended bot play and against the TsOS.

HTH

how amusing I've always found it that winning a video game is so important that people go to these efforts
    Almost as amusing as your efforts to find, kill, and jump on some people for (if they allowed) the ten minute timer on the retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    Almost as amusing as your efforts to find, kill, and jump on some people for (if they allowed) the ten minute timer on the retreat.
    You realize I've never once corpse jumped you out there until you did it to me right? I thought only the new players were too stupid to realize how they got on Milt's ret@rd corpse jump list. Enjoy!

Ignoring for a moment how amusing I've always found it that winning a video game is so important that people go to these efforts, I'm pretty sure using keyboard macros to carry out 2 or more game movements, skills, etc., is considered unnattended bot play and against the TsOS.

HTH
    l0l
    It is good of you sir, that you acknowledge that using a macro to make a silly animation JUMP KICK move is essential to winning a video game.

Were you not concerned with winning when you multibox farmed your freavers for comms for gear?
    Last edited by 87_Suited; Jan 08 2013 at 07:23 PM.
    Bigslick

You realize I've never once corpse jumped you out there until you did it to me right? I thought only the new players were too stupid to realize how they got on Milt's ret@rd corpse jump list. Enjoy!
    Never once? I wouldn't say that...we've both played here for what, almost six years now? It's happened before, so don't give me that. What ever little problem that started between us (I guess me corpse-jumping you once because of your repeated, annoying, brand-filled attempts to kill me?), I'm completely over. Though you're right in that I guess I was too stupid to expect you to not corpse-jump me constantly, as that would be a mature thing to do. Sorry, Milty. I absolutely deserve to be on your 'list!'

Equip item in alt-7
    100ms delay
    Skill alt-6 (Kick)
    Spacebar (Jump)

Razer Naga or go home.
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere

l0l
    It is good of you sir, that you acknowledge that using a macro to make a silly animation JUMP KICK move is essential to winning a video game.

Were you not concerned with winning when you multibox farmed your freavers for comms for gear?
    Not against terms of service and never was. We call this a non sequitur.

Still HTH,

Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    ...because of your repeated, annoying, brand-filled attempts to kill me?
    Translation "My massive online ego noticed you had the nerve to target me as much as I target you." Here's a hint: I play people how they play me. I'm not an idiot, I notice when someone is targeting me a tad too much. You don't like being targeted? Get some tissues. Corpse jump me and you're on the &&&&&& list. It's that simple. Your &&&&&&&& step brother (one third of Droilquindryt) has taken to the same hilarious behaviour (never jumped him once when he came out undergeared and I killed him over and over and over but apparently he has a short memory). People like you and Call (giant idiots with massive and misplaced online egos) are pretty much the only reason I play the game anymore so enjoy the attention. You're special!

Translation "My massive online ego noticed you had the nerve to target me as much as I target you." Here's a hint: I play people how they play me. I'm not an idiot, I notice when someone is targeting me a tad too much. You don't like being targeted? Get some tissues. Corpse jump me and you're on the &&&&&& list. It's that simple. Your &&&&&&&& step brother (one third of Droilquindryt) has taken to the same hilarious behaviour (never jumped him once when he came out undergeared and I killed him over and over and over but apparently he has a short memory). People like you and Call (giant idiots with massive and misplaced online egos) are pretty much the only reason I play the game anymore so enjoy the attention. You're special!
    Alright then, I'm gonna address several things here.

1. The previous post you made about only corpse jumping people who corpse jump you first (not gonna quote it to avoid your apparent dislike of not following the ToS to the letter) seems a bit fishy as I have that same exact policy. If so, we never would have started hopping on each other like rabbits every time we see each other. We were doing quite well with abstaining from it until that time you jumped me by LC, died, came back and died again. Reason I started doing it again? You went full ret@rd with that droiquinta comment.

2. Ego. If you think I actually gain self-confidence from being good at a video game you're just not thinking straight. What? You think I go up to chicks and say to them "Hey there babe, I'm a rank 12 hunter who can handle himself in PvP. *eyebrowwiggle*"? Come on now. I think you're a bit smarter than that. I suggest that if you want to attempt to troll egotistic video game players you try an fps. People in those games actually care what other players think of them.

Keep jumping me milt, keep going all out, and keep hipsing. I enjoy our games of cat and mouse. It makes this game just a bit more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by RunKeep3r View Post
    This thread has been off topic since spidey posted... Nice
    If it wasn't for me it would be on the bottom of the page by now with zero replies
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Seriously, w tf is that?
    It's a I got nothing moment so I'll post a pic to hide that fact. It makes me sad, Blondie set the mark too high with his just a picture posts.

I'm hurt, a full blown, hair pulling, forums cat fight between Milt and <insert name here> and I'm not involved.

As for corpse jumping. I've stepped up my game. Corpse jumping in GW2 is kinda lame, we don't really have the "hops" of a LOTRO toon, so I have advanced to Corpse Dancing!!! Fraps soon to follow!!

Oh and....../grabs_popcorn
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jan 09 2013 at 08:16 AM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

That picture is actually pretty epic, does have a meaning too you just dont hang around that part of the internet to know it

<3

Quote Originally Posted by callquinta View Post
    You think I go up to chicks and say to them "Hey there babe, I'm a rank 12 hunter who can handle himself in PvP. *eyebrowwiggle*"?
    You haven't used that line yet?! It works GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    You haven't used that line yet?! It works GREAT!
    I confess, I've used it on Sherah =)
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

For someone who rants about not caring about the game and hardly having any reason to play it, you sure do get upset when someone jumps on your little pixels. And as for step brothers? You mean Landryt and Callquinta? No, Milt, they're just friends. You wouldn't know much about that though, would you? But whatever you say, man. I'm not one for drama, so I won't carry on after this post. We'll enjoy your attention, and I'll enjoy killing you in the middle of a creep raid due to your stupidity.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast