We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Weaver Trapdoor Santcaury

how the **** do freeps keep missing me when i do this?

LMAO - more to the point why when they do spot us will they wait 10mins jumping around targeting you and getting all fidgety and excited waiting for us to come out our long burrow - surely there are better things todo for 12 freeps than to stand on a burrow for 10 minutes to catch 1 weaver.

Last night 12 freeps waited on my burrow for the full cd of lie in wait at OC - I bet they were really disappointed after waiting for me to make a coffee and a sandwhich for me to return and just pop my brand and throw down ground webbing whilst high tailing it to TA.

This is a new toon and omg I love trap door - especially now ive learned I can pop my brand (comms one before the flaming) as soon as I emerge and avoid those nasty freep stuns.

cya later - im off to kill stuff.
    [url=http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv146/darkhalfdk/signature.jpg?t=1388066171[/img][/url]

You guys are talking about two different skills.
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Light12 View Post

how the **** do freeps keep missing me when i do this?
    stealth, look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamul View Post
    LMAO - more to the point why when they do spot us will they wait 10mins jumping around targeting you and getting all fidgety and excited waiting for us to come out our long burrow - surely there are better things todo for 12 freeps than to stand on a burrow for 10 minutes to catch 1 weaver.

Last night 12 freeps waited on my burrow for the full cd of lie in wait at OC - I bet they were really disappointed after waiting for me to make a coffee and a sandwhich for me to return and just pop my brand and throw down ground webbing whilst high tailing it to TA.

This is a new toon and omg I love trap door - especially now ive learned I can pop my brand (comms one before the flaming) as soon as I emerge and avoid those nasty freep stuns.

cya later - im off to kill stuff.
    that is what almost everyone in this game does..run.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    stealth, look it up.

that is what almost everyone in this game does..run.
    Their mouths.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

This skill is quite annoying, from the freep viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    This skill is quite annoying, from the freep viewpoint.
    so is flop.

6 Waterbank Road, Menellant, Falathlorn, Meneldor
    for a fraid to miss you in the emergency burrow, it is likely because they are using target assist and the assist is not tab-targeting and no one is tab-searching.

long burrow, its +10 stealth level (+13 with an additional trait) so for them to see you its chance and proximity. Some never will find you, though they may get a warning of nearby stealth, and a few might find you right off.
    [CENTER]Whitestar Rangers : Meneldor : 7
    Four Horse men of the aPUGalypse : Landroval : 6
    And First of All, [B]Badfinn[/B] : Meneldor : One of the Few Remaining Male Weavers.[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Pdt_the_Confused View Post
    for a fraid to miss you in the emergency burrow, it is likely because they are using target assist and the assist is not tab-targeting and no one is tab-searching.

long burrow, its +10 stealth level (+13 with an additional trait) so for them to see you its chance and proximity. Some never will find you, though they may get a warning of nearby stealth, and a few might find you right off.
    its a joke, you dont need to get serious.