We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: server problems

Post server problems

Just tryed to sign in and got the message

Connection failed
    Server Full

Please fix this issue

Thx LOTRO

Server

Ya i've been having the same problem for a while now.

you wouldnt mind so much if you get a response as to why but nothing on any media!!! cant be that too many people are online as this server is hardly ever over popullated

keep trying got in on 20th attempt must be LOTS AND LOTS of new people online ;(

I keep having this same problem. Tried to log on several times and I kept getting the error message. Then on about the 8th time, it let me in the game for about 3 minutes, booted me completely out to my desktop and hasn't let me back on at all in the last 30 minutes. Starting to pi$$ me off....

I've had the same problem since 530 AM california time

Quote Originally Posted by Garito View Post
    keep trying got in on 20th attempt must be LOTS AND LOTS of new people online ;(
    Started last night. Took several tries to log in. Haven't been able to get in so far today

Angry

Same Problem Here

Angry

its ridiculous i mean i personaly pay to play this game and cant even get on. Extremely disappointed LOTRO.

Interesting stats

Take a look at the stats at Lux Aeterna: logins have flatlined for the last 5 hours (second graph, time is German time):

http://lux-hdro.de/hdro-live-dwarrowdelf.php

None of the other servers are doing this, so at first glance it looks like authentication crashed out from load after it hit around 5,000 users.

Edit: Crickhollow's up over 1500, way ahead of the other US servers, if anyone's looking for a place to start an alt in the meantime. Everywhere else is under 1000.
    Last edited by BruceR; Dec 27 2012 at 02:07 PM.

Has anyone tried contacting turbine or whoever.

Got on 5 minutes after earlier post. have had no problems (Not logging out though...LOL). Server is not very populated right now

Yup, in now too

Just got in too.