We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Server down?

Server down?

Is anyone else having trouble getting on Darrowdelf?

got the same problem says always server full

it keeps saying "server full".

Same Problem

Yeah. Same problem. "Server Full" message. Can't get on.

Unhappy Server Full??

Im having the same issue, go to log in and it says connection failed: Server Full??

Unhappy

iam also getting server full issue

me also

Unhappy

come on lotro please fix this it is disappointing

Unhappy Server Full?

I also can not get on....i've been trying for 3 hours now

nothing yet i' ll go make the coffe of curage :P

The server shows as "up" on the server list, but won't connect when it gets to the authentication server. Very disappointing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000eb6d3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

glad to see its not just me and my sons accounts that are having this issue..and we have been having it since this last weekend, i still have alot of characters that need to finish up the festival events and if this keeps up i wont be able to get them done in time. they need to fix whatever is causing this problem, i find it hard to believe that dwarrowdelf is the only server that is overpopulated as there are numerous other servers that i can log into without having this problem

Problem is this: They left Dwarrowdelf as the "recommended" server for new players. Reading back thru the forums, whenever they do this and there is a rather large influx of players for whatever reason, that server suffers this issue.

I can make new characters on other servers, but that is not what I want to do.

There are several things they could do to fix said issue, but it is doubtful they will as one poster posted "This happens every year near Christmas as people get VIP or Turbine Points for their accounts."

Angry

I heard a lot of my pals in my kinship complaining about this issue the day after the yule quests went live, but this is the first time I've had it. So it seems to be an on-going issue likely involved with the holiday patch. Totally agree that this is very disappointing, especially since there is virtually ZERO information to be found on the issue

Angry

Im disgusted in LOTRO i personaly believe all players on server should get a turbine points present as an apoligy from Lotro. The admins and what not obviously get paid to maintain the game and they are either to lazy or dont have the brain to fix the problem.

Sorry all but I am getting extremely pissed off now.

Understandable, I'm getting pissed off to. I pay to play the game with a VIP account, and here I can't even log in to play while I'm off on vacation this week. Makes me want to go back to playing Everquest...at least Sony does a decent job of maintenance and keeping its players informed.

Now, when I can get in game top play, I get random crashes to desktop with no error messages. My drivers are up to date, I check them weekly by hand at the manufacturer's website.

I have a few hours before I head off to work...I will use that time to decide on whether or not to cancel my subscription.

And Yes, the biggest disappointment is a lack of response from the people that run the game. They are probably all home on vacation giving no thought or concern as to what is happening in game. They will return after Jan 1st and go "well, I see we had some problems. We will just toss a few items in the store at a discount, add a new title and a <insert stupid item here>. People will eat it up and be happy." Truth, sadly enough, most people will forget about their log in problems when company's do this.

Has anyone tried contacting turbine or whoever.

The one time it did let me in an hour ago, it booted me right back out like you man. And I at least put a support ticket in. Waiting to hear something back for now.

yeh arghh need a smoke and coffee. Foubar can you post if you hear back from them

HAHAHA!! That's what I'm doing right now, cept it's a smoke and beer Certainly, if I hear anything back, I'll post it.

Cool

thx bud might need a very strong smoke to relax ;D

Angry re:

ive been getting the message for 4 hours now that the server is full ive read on other forums that his is a log in bug, and that the server isnt really full.

Same error here

I too have the same problem. I was going to renew my VIP account next month, but am reconsidering since I have had trouble just getting on the past 4 days. I have been trying all morning.

Angry Server Full

I am having the same problem everyone on Dwarrowdelf seems to be having. I cannot get online. It is irritating, I have such little time to play online and here when I have a bit of time on my hands, I cannot get on. I will keep trying but I hope whatever the trouble is, they fix it. I am not only a VIP member but I have purchased a ton of bonus points.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast