We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Farewell Everyone

I have decided to hang up the cleats and move on to other things in my life. I will be working a lot now and dont have time to play anymore. At this time I dont plan on coming back but who knows maybe I will return someday. Thanks for all the fun and the memories over the past few years and good luck to all of you.

Signing out, Karoc/Kamikazee
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

farewell and good luck karoc, for sure you were one of the best players this server had

Goodbye Kami ): I really hope you will be back someday... because me, Nerd, and you were going to be the murderous bunny trio (:

Good luck with all the new and old happenings in your life! (:
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

I'm guessing LotRO will always be here waiting, in some capacity or other. Always a great player to play with or against, good luck in life!

Turtlecharge, Son of Jagroc (later renamed to kamikazee after suiciding with his son into freep zergs for solo kills), will always remember you as one of the best players! DD will miss you greatly :/. Best wishes with life sir!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

D: Io misses you already.

one of DD's finest for sure.
    Best of luck and hope you find time in the near future to return
    [center][b]BRANDYWINE[/b]
    [color=hotpink]Deetour r12 WL. Iorynn-1 r13 drunk Warg.[/color] [color=lightblue]Zeyrah r10 lag RK.[/color] {[color=hotpink]Victorious Secret.[/color] [color=lightblue]Skill and Valour.[/color]}
    [/center]

it was always fun to group up with.

now i have to learn from rayzr...QQ

see u later
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Karoc, my brother. I had a lot of fun and good times playing with you, not just pvp'ing, but raiding too. You deserve my respect not just because the good player you are, but you do because of the person you are, always helping when needed. I hope you enjoy whatever you're going to do and good luck on real life, because there's less croobs/froobs to kill, then.. it will be a bit harder hahaha See you man, I'm glad to have played with you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

Karoc/Kami, you were always great to fight beside and against. Cheers and good luck in whatever you're putting your hands to. Hopefully we'll see you again someday if you find the time.

Though we did not talk much, we have been kin mates for well over a year. It was a pleasure playing with you both in PvP and PvE. You were persistent in the moors and stayed out there to the end, and I salute you for that. You will be forever the greatest champion in dwarrowdelf moors history, and definitely one of the best reavers. Take care Karoc
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

One of the best players on any class. Always a boost to have you in the group. Good luck in your future travels and stop back sometime.
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

You will be missed. Always loved the name, and looked forward to seeing you in the moors.
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

Take care Karoc, one of the best players on the server and when I saw your name ./desperate flight. Enjoyed being a kin-mate with you back in BR and hope you enjoy what ever your doing in life. Remember... Real life >LOTRO/games.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

when on your champ you made it impossible to get any type of heal off, and made me grind my teeth when I did heal but everyone still died.

when on your reaver i was thrilled to beable to get healz off (mainly because of commaders stance induction changes), and was in joy because reavers + wls = greatest charges

Good to have played with and against you, take it ez Karoc!
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Gonna miss you buddy. Gl with RL, what ever that is.

Take care - always a solid player. If you get an inkling for a game again, we've got a big group over in gw2 ;D...