We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

"Connection Closed: Server Full" or "Connection Failed: Server Full"

Im receiving this Error today :| I got it once and I was able to join after, but then I left and now I just cnat join......

I also can't join. Tried numerous times, same thing again and again. Tried going on to a different server and none of my characters were available, not sure if this is normal or not. Very irritating.

Unhappy same here

Add me to the list too can't get on either and I thought that doesn't usually happen to vip I could have been told wrong though of course. Oddly the husband can get in on his account on the server and logged on one minute before I tried to.

me 3. I guess this is a good sign of a healthy population (?)
    [SIZE=3]NO SLEEP 'TILL MORDOR!![/SIZE]

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Lord of The Rings Online usually experiences these near major Holidays. Children and Adults alike receive LoTRO Cards for VIP or Turbine Points and all log in usually the day after they get it. This clusters the log in and makes it a lot harder to log in. It's normal for this time of year, don't worry about it!

Hope to see you in-game,
    ~Glorgnorbor
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Thumbs down

I'm not the only one then! Super bummed

Quote Originally Posted by Shanormur View Post
    Tried going on to a different server and none of my characters were available
    Your characters only work for that specific server, i.e your toons on this server will only be available on this server. Only way to change that is to get a server transfer ($25).

But what Glor said is correct. Around the holiday times many people get VIP and TP cards and login to play and get there worth of it. Also, Dwarrowdelf has become the recommended server again, so many new people will be playing it. The best way to get past this issue is to just keep on logging in and trying to get the client started up. After (sometimes more) a few tries, it should work.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

i get this message too now...
    i think you just gotta try a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Elazaer View Post
    i get this message too now...
    i think you just gotta try a few times
    A few times? How about 30 and counting...perhaps I should just re subscribe to EQ2 or WoW... even though I like this better, they know how to at least manage servers and population.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    Lord of The Rings Online usually experiences these near major Holidays. Children and Adults alike receive LoTRO Cards for VIP or Turbine Points and all log in usually the day after they get it. This clusters the log in and makes it a lot harder to log in. It's normal for this time of year, don't worry about it!

Hope to see you in-game,
    ~Glorgnorbor

Well, other games make this kind of promo too and have their servers prepared for this growth in number of players. I play other 5 games and they are running very fine, with thousands of players online. Why not LOTRO?

Additional Problem

Hi, I'm new here, and I just found a problem.

I got the Server Full message once, then managed to log in and both of the charactars, a human and a hobbit, were deleted.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Unhappy Not able to log on either

Am able to log onto other servers, just not Dwarrowdelf. Makes me heartbroken, i just got lotro on my Mac and cant return to my main toon I am just glad to see Im not the only one- sorry, but thank you all for being in the same boat with me I REALLY hope they fix this soon

Hah! I was just about to post on here to ask if anyone else had experienced this, and the top 4 threads are all about it!

Google brings up this thread of similar stuff on Windy.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...re-Server-Full

...and Sapience says that it isn't actually a full server, just some sort of connection issue. Another mod says they're looking into it. This was about six months ago, when Windy was the recommended server. Hmm.

I'm not going to start making the old 'This-is-disgraceful-Turbine-must-fix-everything-or-else-I'll-play-WOW' rant, but I must admit I've grown frustrated with them lately. They really need to stop pushing for more new people and start looking at why previous players were leaving.