We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking For Inactive Kinship

Hello. I am currently looking for an inactive kinship. I would be willing to take a Rank 6 but would prefer a Rank 7 or higher. The name isn't important and I don't care if it is 'one of the oldest kinships on the server' that doesn't impress me I just want it for storage purposes.

If interested or want more information please contact me in game, Everdeen of Imladris.
    Last edited by GloGlo79; Dec 26 2012 at 03:35 PM.

What the-?

An Inactive kinship....
    Okay For starters I don't think you are gonna have trouble finding inactive kinships around in.... EVERY community anywhere..
    But Why?
    Is this a joke or something Inactive kinship?
    Just for storage space?
    Oh never mind I respect your Opinions....
    You should have no trouble finding inactive kinships around just go on regional chatting and ask for a new inactive kinship on any server you want and you should be fine!

Makes perfect sense to me. Instead of starting a new kin and waiting 3 months for a house for storage, buy one that's folding that is already 3mths old.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBoy View Post
    An Inactive kinship....
    Is this a joke or something Inactive kinship?
    Just for storage space?

To answer your first question, no this isn't a joke. Between myself and a few friends we have gathered a lot of useful items that we are simply running out of space to hold (our vault space is slap full of bound items as well.) even after getting rid of stuff that could be deemed as junk. The reason for wanting another kinship house is so all of us can have access to the items whenever we want without having to log into a joint pack mule account or having several accounts with houses that have only one storage chest (not to mention all that rent to remember to keep up!)

I am starting to think waiting 3 months for rank 7 isn't so bad but if I can acquire a kinship house now that would be even better!

Good Things Come to Those That Wait

My suggestion is just wait, I know 3 months seems like a long time, but it will go by quickly enough. I have a inactive kin with a friend of mine and we did it for the same reason to buy a kin house for extra storage. Sorry there are people that are rude, not everyone thinks alike. Anyway, good luck whatever you decision!

It's too bad I disbanded that awesome kinship I started called "Future Inactive Kinship". It would have fit your needs perfectly.